Submit your movie streaming links to my site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzbnator

Hello guys,

all people who upload movies or tv series to different video hosters and search for a site to submit their links and get some free traffic are welcome to submit their links on my movie site moviewatcher.to. On each movie or tv series page you will see a button "Submit Your links", click on it and submit your links. My moderators will approve all them during 24 hours they go live and you will get traffic. Another one big advantage is that my site is indexed by external video search engines like alluc.com that will index your links and send you traffic too.

To submit links you need the IMDB ID of the movie. On my site it will be automatically added from the movie page that you wish to submit links for. If you wish to add links to any movie that is not published yet just change the IMDB ID and movie and your links will added.

Just try out. You give me good links and quality for my users, I give you traffic - think it's a good deal. Thanks in advance ;-)

15 comments
I made my site from new and now the option to submit links is back again to the site. Now this option is available for movies only, so you are welcome to submit your streaming links. We accept all video hosters that provide quality streams.

1. Go to my site Moviewatcher.io and click on any movie you wish to send us links

2. On every movie page you'll find a button "Submit Your Link" unter the table with streaming links
00000192.png

3. Fill out the submit form with your e-mail, IMDB ID (will be set automatically depending on the movie page where you click from) and links (1 link per line). After short moderations links will go live and shown on the site.
00000193.png

Still your old site is the only one which indexed by the alluc yet

PM me when your new domain is indexed on alluc

Last edited:
Still your old site is the only one which indexed by the alluc yet

PM me when your new domain is indexed on alluc
The old one domain is redirected to the new one, so alluc indexes already my new one, I think they just have not exchanged the URL in their system but this will not block them from indexing the links from the new site.

Update: after moderator approves links the movies will be republished as NEWEST MOVIES and appear on the main page to get the link new traffic juice.

Update: after moderator approves links the movies will be republished as NEWEST MOVIES and appear on the main page to get the link new traffic juice.

I made my site from new and now the option to submit links is back again to the site. Now this option is available for movies only, so you are welcome to submit your streaming links. We accept all video hosters that provide quality streams.

1. Go to my site Moviewatcher.io and click on any movie you wish to send us links

2. On every movie page you'll find a button "Submit Your Link" unter the table with streaming links
00000192.png

3. Fill out the submit form with your e-mail, IMDB ID (will be set automatically depending on the movie page where you click from) and links (1 link per line). After short moderations links will go live and shown on the site.
00000193.png

Last edited:
Guys its no use wasting your time and post links on this site they do not publish your links.
For example I post my 10 links for 1 movie 2 days ago and yet they are not published and that is not the first time.
I have send warning thru mail to admin and nothing changes and now I will stop wasting my time with them.

UPDATE: Please submit now links for TV Series, we had some problem with importing of series into our Data base but now it's fixed. You can submit your link to each episode now. IF THE EPISODE IS NOT YET PUBLISHED ON SITE THEN JUST ADD IT'S IMDB ID ON THE SUBMIT PAGE AND APISODE TOGETHER WITH LINKS WILL BE PUBLISHED. We have moderators and they always moderate links, so we appreciate your work.

Guys its no use wasting your time and post links on this site they do not publish your links.
For example I post my 10 links for 1 movie 2 days ago and yet they are not published and that is not the first time.
I have send warning thru mail to admin and nothing changes and now I will stop wasting my time with them.

Yes, a while ago I submitted a TV episode. Never turned up. Didn't waste any more time on this site.

:facepalm:

Hello,

Do you have approved linker option ?
By which all verified linker can submit their video links without any moderator approval.

Thank you.

Hello,

Do you have approved linker option ?
By which all verified linker can submit their video links without any moderator approval.

Thank you.
We moderate all links to be sure that system works fine. Also if the movie or Tv episode is not in the data base a moderator adds it. Also the moderator not only moderates but also cleans bad quality links.

script name ????
It's complety own written system, we do not use any already created script.

script name ????

script name ????

Last edited:
Hello guys,

all people who upload movies or tv series to different video hosters and search for a site to submit their links and get some free traffic are welcome to submit their links on my movie site . On each movie or tv series page you will see a button "Submit Your links", click on it and submit your links. My moderators will approve all them during 24 hours they go live and you will get traffic. Another one big advantage is that my site is indexed by external video search engines like alluc.com that will index your links and send you traffic too.

To submit links you need the IMDB ID of the movie. On my site it will be automatically added from the movie page that you wish to submit links for. If you wish to add links to any movie that is not published yet just change the IMDB ID and movie and your links will added.

Just try out. You give me good links and quality for my users, I give you traffic - think it's a good deal. Thanks in advance ;-)

Hi do you still need uploaders? I am an active uploader.

UPDATE: Please submit now links for TV Series, we had some problem with importing of series into our Data base but now it's fixed. You can submit your link to each episode now. IF THE EPISODE IS NOT YET PUBLISHED ON SITE THEN JUST ADD IT'S IMDB ID ON THE SUBMIT PAGE AND APISODE TOGETHER WITH LINKS WILL BE PUBLISHED. We have moderators and they always moderate links, so we appreciate your work.

WTF man you again don't publish links???

I have posted movie links 6 hours ago and then again 3 hours ago on your site (user plagijator) and you still did not publish them.

If you do not want to publish our links that is ok just tell us or dissable the option. But do not ask from us to submit on your site and than not publish them.

Don't waste our time!!

DEFINITELY AVOID THIS SITE!

I give this guy a second chance and again started posting links on his site and for last month I submit 17 links for every new movie and he does not publish a singe link.
I have contact him and his response was to avoid openload links but other 16 links are not openload and he did not publish those links.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS AS..OLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back