StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@streamz I wanted to ask you for clarifications on a new wording that I saw in the description at the bottom of any account.
The wording is this:
Premium status: We only delete files that have not been accessed for 120 days (4 months) AND only if you have not logged in for more than 60 days (2 months).
Furthermore, we delete all files that have not been displayed for 180 days (6 months), regardless of the login date.
So my question is this: are inactive files deleted after 180 days even if I have the premium account? If so, is it not possible to avoid this and return to how it was before? That is, if you are a premium user, the files are never removed? Or find some kind of agreement? I await your response, thanks.

@streamz I wanted to ask you for clarifications on a new wording that I saw in the description at the bottom of any account.
The wording is this:

So my question is this: are inactive files deleted after 180 days even if I have the premium account? If so, is it not possible to avoid this and return to how it was before? That is, if you are a premium user, the files are never removed? Or find some kind of agreement? I await your response, thanks.
--> 180 days is already a lot. If your visitors don't watch a video after 180 days, they won't watch it after 181 days. Therefore, it is a fair solution. Storage space has unfortunately become expensive.

Thanks for another fast payout!!

--> Bonus (5%) from the latest payment added to your account. Thank you!

Please use the option to upload to random servers. All my files are uploaded to one server "c78loe9vzoi8ogrbkaxo". This server is very busy, bad download speed. My clients complain about speed.

Please use the option to upload to random servers. All my files are uploaded to one server "c78loe9vzoi8ogrbkaxo". This server is very busy, bad download speed. My clients complain about speed.
--> Try it again, pls.

Hi @streamz the 5% bonus still exist? Because i didnt receive it.
name jimjim. Thank you again for your services!
--> Yes, there still is. Best always send an email or PN to us after the payout posted here. Sometimes we overlook a post.

A bit late in posting... But got payment at very fast speed

ZgqrWsm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back