StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "menu" button in the top right corner don't work if you have Adblock but for some reason work in the home page... strange bug in the site.

>> This is not a mistake (bug) on our part.
>> This is the fault of the ad blocker.
>> We will definitely not be improving the adblock rules every day.
>> We therefore ask all users and especially the uploaders to deactivate the ad blocker so that all functions function properly.
>> Sorry for that. But our site works perfectly. We cannot fix third-party bugs.

working now, but i tested so many player and found that ********** has slow streaming speed can you guys please upgarde somethings to make it fast to continue use your service

Hi I tried to open the link that is on the 1 page but it is closed immediately, by chance the site is blocked in Italy?

>> This is a bug from your adblocker or the adblocker-list.
>> Unfortunately we cannot influence this. The "adblock list employees" take no account of the functionality of the website. :rage:
>> But no! We are not blocked in italy.

tmNCFSz.png

--- Features ---

• No Conversion, if you upload streamable (mp4) files

Can explain a little more about this point please?

If we upload in the MP4 format it will not be converted?
But what about the video size, what size need it needto be to not be converted and lose more quality?

Can explain a little more about this point please?

If we upload in the MP4 format it will not be converted?
But what about the video size, what size need it needto be to not be converted and lose more quality?

>> No limits, when the mp4 file is compatible, then we don't convert this file.

>> No limits, when the mp4 file is compatible, then we don't convert this file.

That's great, i uploaded a video to test it, and i could say the quality is awesome!

But i have a problem, the audio doesn't works...

Here is the detail of the audio:

ID : 2 Formato : AC-3 Formato/Info : Audio Coding 3 Nombre comercial : Dolby Digital ID códec : ac-3 Duración : 1 h 49 min Tipo de tasa de bits : Constante Tasa de bits : 640 kb/s Canal(es) : 6 canales Channel layout : L R C LFE Ls Rs Velocidad de muestreo : 48,0 kHz Velocidad de fotogramas : 31,250 FPS (1536 SPF) Modo de compresión : Con pérdida Tamaño de pista : 501 MiB (6%) Idioma : Latín Service kind : Complete Main Default : Sí Alternate group : 1

2020-05-07 15:26:43

>> Of course, every user get his money. But we have regulated payout guidelines. I see your payment is from 7.5.20. Only 4 days have passed. So the question arises, why are you asking about your payment? The current waiting period is still in our withdrawal policy. :money_mouth: :relaxed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back