StreamZ - Video Hosting, 50$, adult, fast payout, HD, 4K, API, Subtitles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload have error with direct link and google drive (this one can't recognize the google drive link as google drive hosted file)

Hello, can you improve the streaming speed beause is very slow and in the evenings it's almost impossible to watch. I put your player as primary in my websites but because users can't watch the videos I get even less views than the orther alternative players :( Do you have sevrers in EU? 99% of my traffic is EU only. I know NL and RO servers are really fast, can you add some EU servers?

Yes I agree that

Always videos slow and more future missing

Example

Custome Video snapshot
Multiple Quality
Popular video player JW

hi streamz:
Your api file list have some problem.
I have 19 pages.
when I set 'per_page'=>'100','page'=>'1' .
It doesn't show page 1 , it show page 18.
when I set 'per_page'=>'100','page'=>'2' .
it still show page 18.
when I set 'per_page'=>'100','page'=>'3' .
it still show page 18.

hi streamz:
Your api file list have some problem.
I have 19 pages.
when I set 'per_page'=>'100','page'=>'1' .
It doesn't show page 1 , it show page 18.
when I set 'per_page'=>'100','page'=>'2' .
it still show page 18.
when I set 'per_page'=>'100','page'=>'3' .
it still show page 18.

>> Yes, you are right.
>> We solved the issue.

I think many of my video views are not getting counted ...there is noway this many people visiting my page and none try to play! ...view counts are getting decreased but my site traffic is not! Do anyone one else experience this?

I think many of my video views are not getting counted ...there is noway this many people visiting my page and none try to play! ...view counts are getting decreased but my site traffic is not! Do anyone one else experience this?
Yes, the same issue. But the problem is because videos takes a long long time to load and of course they count views after you watch 5% of the video. The stream speed is very slow and that's the reason to not count videos.
I don't know where is located the servers but again I ask if is possible to add EU server in NL, RO, DE. My users are 99% from EU and each of them says that videos lags and they preffer to use alternative players from other hosts. Too bad :( I really like StreamZ.
===
I have problems with remote upload from Gounlimited. Again isn't works. Can you fix it and restart the tasks.
Thank you!

I lost some videos that were not viewed.
On the web still identify more than 1000 views. But in view statistics show 0. I do not know why

Hi streamz:
If I set page'=>'1' , the API return oldest files list.
Please return the newest files list.
>> Sorry, we sort only from oldest to newest.
>> Page 1 oldest, page 2 newer, page 3 newer and so on....

Helo,
Why is the payout via PayPal so high? ($75)
>> Because of our payment processor, but please we have nearly 25 payment methods. So please choose another one. btw: paypal is very unsecure!

hello, when I choose portuguese from subtitle list, the file doesnt upload.
>> Could you please send us your username and the video link per mail, then we could check it.
Post automatically merged:

>> Please contact us per mail. Maybe we could look into your account. But we checked other users with high traffic and everything is fine with them since weeks and month.

Yes, the same issue. But the problem is because videos takes a long long time to load and of course they count views after you watch 5% of the video. The stream speed is very slow and that's the reason to not count videos.
I don't know where is located the servers but again I ask if is possible to add EU server in NL, RO, DE. My users are 99% from EU and each of them says that videos lags and they preffer to use alternative players from other hosts. Too bad :( I really like StreamZ.
===
I have problems with remote upload from Gounlimited. Again isn't works. Can you fix it and restart the tasks.
Thank you!
>> Maybe GoUnlimited blocked us or the fileserver is overloaded. Our Software restart the files automatic every 30 minutes (maximum 500 restarts, then we will delete the remote file)

I lost some videos that were not viewed.
On the web still identify more than 1000 views. But in view statistics show 0. I do not know why
>> Please contact us per mail. Maybe we could look into your account. But we checked other users with high traffic and everything is fine with them since weeks and month.

>> Issue found. Try it again, please!

hello, when I choose portuguese from subtitle list, the file doesnt upload.
>> Issue found. Try it again, please!

Hello,

Thank you for fasts payments
YKeet7i.png

Regards

>> Sorry, we sort only from oldest to newest.
>> Page 1 oldest, page 2 newer, page 3 newer and so on....

People upload some files to streamz and get links from API. Oldest file lists already save to database why they need to get the oldest file lists???. Or Could you tell me how to get the last page??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back