Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,106 comments
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )
too many pop ads in minimu ads mode.

This is a very good host. Fast, count well, big rates and pays fast. I will provide screenshots from the last month. I am satisfied. Because it loads quickly, my users also like it and use it the most. Good job streamvid.

image.png

Payouts

image.png

This is a very good host. Fast, count well, big rates and pays fast. I will provide screenshots from the last month. I am satisfied. Because it loads quickly, my users also like it and use it the most. Good job streamvid.

image.png

Payouts

image.png

Sławuś ty nowy odcinek TLOU dodawaj, a nie na forach się udzielasz okok?

This is a very good host. Fast, count well, big rates and pays fast. I will provide screenshots from the last month. I am satisfied. Because it loads quickly, my users also like it and use it the most. Good job streamv
too many ads and good pay for you. a lot of pop and unstoppable scam ads are coming in the video. can`t playable the videos.

Last edited:
too many pop ads in minimu ads mode.
Hello
if you want to remove all ads do contact us on Skype , will can do that but it will cost you.

Cheers
Streamvid
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for your feedback, really appreciated.

Cheers
Streamvid

So does it still pay
Yes we do pay.

Pay is lower than promised tho instead of five Bucks for the lowest tier they pay 2.5
Hello
It was embed and our count is more you can check.

Just me or is there a problem accessing the files page.... Just returns a url of the same page....
Sorry for the trouble will check and fix this.

Just me or is there a problem accessing the files page.... Just returns a url of the same page....
Sorry for the trouble will check and fix this.

Very Good Rates for my Country. Thank you very much
Your welcome, really appreciated for your feedback.

Cheers
Streamvid

Don't be fooled by the high prices, the views counts really suck!
Hello
Can you please share your email will check why your count is less.

Cheers
Streamvid

Admin, have you changed your contact details? I can't access the folder with my files. You have some problems with this host.
Hello yes just check now will fix this and update you guys.

Last edited:
Thank you I already got My payment today (100$)
Your welcome

@streamvid I wrote you on skype, but I didn't get any answer, you didn't accept the invitation. At the address above.
Replied.

Hello. Please advise, how long do you store files and when are inactive files deleted?
Hello
It all depends. If you have a lot of traffic, we can give you a premium membership where active data won't be erased, but for free users, inactive files will be deleted after 60 days.

Cheers
Streamvid

@streamvid
two questions:
how do you work with the dmca?
lifetime of files due to inactivity?
Hello
1. We have to delete DMCA
2. For free users its 60 days

Cheers
Streamvid