Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,296 comments
Should be fixed now for new files.

All open payout should be processed today.
If it is your first payment it may take longer than 24h since we check whether your views are legitimate

All pm's , skype messages and discord messages will be answered in the next hours.

Thanks as always for using our service.
can you speed up my first payment?

Where can i find the Folder ID to set API to list specific folders? Thanks! I tried with folder name but get null.

answered via pm

I just want to say thank you to all of you. We have been online for a month now and even if everything did not go perfectly immediately, we are more than satisfied. We also hope that you are satisfied with us and we will continue to work on new features or bug fixes as quickly as we did. I think after all the successful and quick payments nobody can say anymore that we are a scamhost. I hope that you continue to use our services, which should also improve over time as we are not using Xfilesharing Pro.

I wish you all a pleasant Saturday evening

Last edited:
answered via pm

I just want to say thank you to all of you. We have been online for a month now and even if everything did not go perfectly immediately, we are more than satisfied. We also hope that you are satisfied with us and we will continue to work on new features or bug fixes as quickly as we did. I think after all the successful and quick payments nobody can say anymore that we are a scamhost. I hope that you continue to use our services, which should also improve over time as we are not using Xfilesharing Pro.

I wish you all a pleasant Saturday evening

thank you for your all support. youre great <3

Super amazed on web upload speed today (+10mbps):beers::heart_eyes:
:$

A new feature we are testing right now :

Under Partner settings in Account Panel we have set a checkbox for allow adult ads. At the moment this is still in beta phase and its turned off for all existing users. You currently have no advantages or disadvantages if you activate or deactivate the setting (besides adult ads). If you have no problems with adult ads it would be great if you could activate them and report any bugs.

Thanks

5R0uxm1M_o.jpg

Very fast payment like everything in Streamtape

when you are a webmaster and have a balance of more than $ 100 they will probably delete your account on the pretext of DMCA, the server is very good but they do not tolerate alleged DMCA users

when you are a webmaster and have a balance of more than $ 100 they will probably delete your account on the pretext of DMCA, the server is very good but they do not tolerate alleged DMCA users

So first of all we don't delete accounts. This is your first lie. I don't remember a $ 100 payout from you. Feel free to send me your email and I'll look it up. And we are sorry that we are checking whether the traffic is fake and the other video hosts are not doing it and paying out scammers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All open BTC payments have been processed.

Back