Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,331 comments
Hello you need you fix the pops open auto without any click in page or player this is bad for seo and its penalty in google se.Before is one pop and now is two pops
Yeah, @Streamtape my visitors reported this too.

hey the problem is with the google chrome useractivation api which gets triggered if you reload the site. It doesnt happen everytime and we cant do much about it.

Already answered it we cant do much here.

All open payments should be done today / tomorrow :)

They are a great alternative, but I would like them to be more DMCA friendly like the other hosts. If I remove the videos, it would be great to generate new URLs.

I have some good traffic that I work with you guys, and the massive deletions waste my time. Please help the webmasters.

They are a great alternative, but I would like them to be more DMCA friendly like the other hosts. If I remove the videos, it would be great to generate new URLs.

I have some good traffic that I work with you guys, and the massive deletions waste my time. Please help the webmasters.

Sorry we will continue to proceed valid DMCA request because this is a longterm project :).

Sorry we will continue to proceed valid DMCA request because this is a longterm project :).

They have great speed, and I would like to add what "GoUnlimited" has to generate new automatic urls. End by removing the URLs: YES, but the webmaster has already given new urls. A great support to the webmaster.s

Please, it would be great to add that.

Gdrive remote is never gonna work properly. Google will always ban their servers IPs.
The only way that can work is for them to get hotlink of file ... but even then, if file isnt converted its not gonna work, because then there is no hotlink.

Last edited:
Thank you for always fast payment :thumbsup:

f9tc4Nf.png

Gdrive remote is never gonna work properly. Google will always ban their servers IPs.
The only way that can work is for them to get hotlink of file ... but even then, if file isnt converted its not gonna work, because then there is no hotlink.

Its kinda slow yet. But we are still working on a better solutions and we think we have found one. When we are sure this solution is possible for such a large userbase like ours we will release it.
hey, will you fix the automatic pop-ups?

Hey, as already stated chrome useraction api is the problem not us. So we wont / cant fix it.

{"status":429,"msg":"Rate Limit Exceeded!!!","result":null}

WHY I AM FACEING THIS ERROR, WHEN I SEND REQUEST TO MY API.
We are in trouble due to this problem.
Please give us solution.

{"status":429,"msg":"Rate Limit Exceeded!!!","result":null}

WHY I AM FACEING THIS ERROR, WHEN I SEND REQUEST TO MY API.
We are in trouble due to this problem.
Please give us solution.

because you did probably something wrong. To reach our limit you have to send a lot of request which are not needed most of the time. But please send me via pm your e-mail and some part of your request so we can see what is wrong :)

Last edited:
because you did probably something wrong. To reach our limit you have to send a lot of request which are not needed most of the time. But please send me via pm your e-mail and some part of your request so we can see what is wrong :)
When we reload 6 time our api link, we got 429 error.
Can I send my api id & key to you, on this mail? Is it totally safe?

Back