StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
O can only be achieved if the video is h264 and AAC even if you activate the 'do not encode' option. That excludes all .mkv and mp4 without h264/AAC encoding. So mkv will be at the mercy of SB's encoder and it rapes to a very low quality (one you don't want to serve up to your visitors).

I complained about this a couple of times and ask them to change the encoding to a level that leaves a movie that is ok to watch. But no response or action.

No need for anyone to tell me how non-encoding works. I even re-encoded mkv with Movavi and that works well and achives O. But that's an extra step and of course doesn't work if you use remote upload. The seedbox provider doesn't provide an option to re-encode by yourself so you have to download to your local computer.

For instance Streamlare does a good job in preserving mkv files.

Last edited:
O can only be achieved if the video is h264 and AAC even if you activate the 'do not encode' option. That excludes all .mkv and mp4 without h264/AAC encoding. So mkv will be at the mercy of SB's encoder and it rapes to a very low quality (one you don't want to serve up to your visitors).

I complained about this a couple of times and ask them to change the encoding to a level that leaves a movie that is ok to watch. But no response or action.

No need for anyone to tell me how non-encoding works. I even re-encoded mkv with Movavi and that works well and achives O. But that's an extra step and of course doesn't work if you use remote upload. The seedbox provider doesn't provide an option to re-encode by yourself so you have to download to your local computer.

For instance Streamlare does a good job in preserving mkv files.
Hi drlove,
We are testing with 1080p quality and will update widely in the future. You can contact me directly for support.
+ Telegram : https://t.me/KyleStreamSB
+ Skype : live:.cid.f818634a2eddc816
Thanks

sometimes yes, but when reloading the site is back online.
a while after re-entering the site continues to go offline
Please check from your side
Hi, Thanks for the info, I'll check and fix it right away.
Post automatically merged:

Error 502 Ray ID: 6ac5f050db416a6c • 2021-11-11 07:52:02 UTC
Bad gateway

500 Internal Server Error
Site down
Hi sir, Thanks for the info, I'll check and fix it right away.

Thank you for the quick support, keep it stable
Hi tony_ST,
If there is any problem please contact us. I will handle it immediately. Your information is really important for the good functioning of the system. Thanks so much again.
StreamSB Team

You are the best video hosting right now, keep it up, thanks a lot for this great performance
Hello internetclan,
Thank you for your trust in using StreamSB. We always try our best to make the system work well, serving all customer needs. Have a nice day sir??
StreamSB Team

Last edited:
streamsb is rubbish scammers and cheat downloads counts probally cheat sales as well and views as well

2021-11-111100$0.02530
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.02530​
2021-11-12600$0.00960
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00960​
2021-11-13500$0.00930
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00930​

gonna delete all my files and account it not worth it might as well do it for nothing if the filehosts are gonna cheat people out of there money bye bye streamsb you had your chance it rubbish

i also wish they would count downloads, because viewers who want to download also have to pass ads and this still brings in revenue for StreamSB but content sharers like us get nothing:pensive:

they do what they want i removed all my files and removed streamsb from my bookmarks it gone for good they can keep it if they dont want to pay it out bye bye you said no to me again
do it and stop the crying

sorry, nobody takes you seriously, next time read the terms/tos and look for better sites to share your files on. the failure forum of @Doop was probably the wrong idea

streamsb is rubbish scammers and cheat downloads counts probally cheat sales as well and views as well

2021-11-111100$0.02530
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.02530​
2021-11-12600$0.00960
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00960​
2021-11-13500$0.00930
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00930​

gonna delete all my files and account it not worth it might as well do it for nothing if the filehosts are gonna cheat people out of there money bye bye streamsb you had your chance it rubbish
Hi ddddrelease uploader,
Sorry for making you unhappy. But currently we don't pay for downloads. We are looking into this, and will probably pay for the downloads in the near future.
Thanks.

i also wish they would count downloads, because viewers who want to download also have to pass ads and this still brings in revenue for StreamSB but content sharers like us get nothing:pensive:
Hi sir, We are considering this. And will definitely update in the near future. And we will have an announcement when it is applied. Thanks for using StreamSB

do it and stop the crying

sorry, nobody takes you seriously, next time read the terms/tos and look for better sites to share your files on. the failure forum of @Doop was probably the wrong idea
Hi ImpulsingBlackHole,
Thank you for always accompanying StreamSB.
We are always ready to receive the comments of all users to improve more and more. Have a nice day

@ddddrelease uploader, streamSB does not pay for downloads.
Yes sir,
We are not paying for downloads at the moment, we are looking into this and update in due time.
What's special from ads StreamSB: User can add their own custom ads. Then your earnings will not depend on StreamSB anymore.
Very few of their hosting systems let you install custom ads..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back