StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see you added max ads, medium ads, low ads etc. I think it's a great addition :)
But before that, only max ads and low ads existed. And I had max ads turned on. When you added this function, for some reason my option automatically changed to low ads (I did not do it myself)
It would be great if things like these won't happen automatically in the future.

So I see you added max ads, medium ads, low ads etc. I think it's a great addition :)
But before that, only max ads and low ads existed. And I had max ads turned on. When you added this function, for some reason my option automatically changed to low ads (I did not do it myself)
It would be great if things like these won't happen automatically in the future.
We are testing so there may be errors. we are fixing it

I was going to complain about why the profits fell from one day to the next, I had placed 100% ads but now it is in low ads and I did not do it ... But even so when I had 100% ads the profits were low in comparison of the ads that appear.

non-profit mode should have no ads, they will still make money just so greedy these hosts are getting worse.
non-profit mode should have no ads, they will still make money just so greedy these hosts are getting worse.
No problem for me to put two pop-unders on non-profit status or one pop-under with one banner so as not to disturb the visitors

right now,

for 0 % - 5 pop ups
for 25 % - 7 pop ups
for 50 % - 10 pop ups
for 100 % - Non-stop Pop ups.

And for this many pop ups, i thought earnings will increase, But NO.

I've tested 25% and 50%, there is no increase in Earnings! earnings decreased rapidly.

Biggest scam.

Best Platform to worst. Big Disappointment.

I would like to thank all the contributions bro. We're currently adding options for ads. Our advertiser did everything bad. We have completed the update. Please try again and leave us comments. We listen to all comments to make the system better
Post automatically merged:

We have now optimized the adblock pass. Try it and leave us a comment. Thanks all bro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back