StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Suddenly my views have doubled for last days (not complaining of course, it's a good thing, but just curious why).
Do you count more views from one IP than before?

Hello.
Suddenly my views have doubled for last days (not complaining of course, it's a good thing, but just curious why).
Do you count more views from one IP than before?
Yes sir,
We have upgraded the player and optimized the ads for all users. So views count more. We are always changing to take care of our customers in the best way.
Thank you for accompanying Streamsb.
Best Regards
Post automatically merged:

???

Last edited:
even though I have turned off my ad blocker and allowed cookies, I can't start playing videos. If "Disable ADB" is turned off, videos can be played but no revenue, but if "Disable ADB" is turned on, the above situation will occur.

zHLAoqT.png

even though I have turned off my ad blocker and allowed cookies, I can't start playing videos. If "Disable ADB" is turned off, videos can be played but no revenue, but if "Disable ADB" is turned on, the above situation will occur.

zHLAoqT.png
Hi Enat,
Please send video id we will check it right away. Thanks
StreamSB Team

zHLAoqT.png
Hi sir,
We fixed it. Please check again. Thanks

Last edited:
Upload via Zoom and Local Upload is dead and not working

Remote Upload: most supported hosters are blocking you. Vidoza crash durign upload, streamtape is an you are blocked content video, mixdrop is dead, fembed is also dead because no login and upload, and the upload speed is ultra slow (200 mb files over 2 hours or more)

Last edited:
Hi AnimeBasenet,
Thank for information, We have performed an upgrade to the upload system.
StreamSB Team
but upload is still dead :( only ftp works

seems to be an problem with my Ip (maybe blocked in your system) -.- everything worked until last night.

Update: i change my RPD Server DNS and now it works :) sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
but upload is still dead :( only ftp works

seems to be an problem with my Ip (maybe blocked in your system) -.- everything worked until last night.

Update: i change my RPD Server DNS and now it works :) sorry for the inconvenience
Oh nothing sir, please notify us when you get any error.
Thank you so much
StreamSB Team

Does anybody experience any issues with the videos recently? On my site, I had some reports from users who say that the video is loading but does not start.
Hi there!
Done processing, We always fix all problems as quickly as possible.
You're always welcome! Have a wonderful day!"
StreamSB Team

all of my videos that uses custom domain have this error
Sorry, Video was deleted or doesn't exist :(

WTF! i'll definitely leave this host.
Hi sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience, but all errors have been resolved immediately. Please help us to make StreamSB more and more perfect. Have a nice day
StreamSB Team

On My Side .. I haven't face anything.. My All Videos Are Working Smoothly...
Hi Dilip Kumer,
Thanks for the information, the error only occurred on some accounts and we have fixed it.
You're always welcome!
If any questions arise, you may always contact us — we'll be glad to help you!
Have a wonderful day!
StreamSB Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back