StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Is there any way to remove your huge logo from the players screen? Other streaming platforms use small ones in the players navigation bar only (some not use at all), yours is covering the screen while watching. It's a bit irritating.

Dear sir,
Premium View: Is there any way I can choose to allow videos to be viewed in premium view?
Eg: https://playersb.com/e/13545563.html?premium=true ...
Hi giangcx90,
When using premium view. It will be counted for all videos on your account. Thanks !
StreamSB Team.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, Is there any way to remove your huge logo from the players screen? Other streaming platforms use small ones in the players navigation bar only (some not use at all), yours is covering the screen while watching. It's a bit irritating.
Hi ganimede,
You can change it in your player settings. Thank you!
StreamSB Team.

ftp?

yes

I already found it
Hello ladyk,
Thank you for using StreamSB.
Have any problems leave a comment or contact us. We are always ready to help you.
Best regards
StreamSB Team

Last edited:
is there a chance that you add the doodstream links as a remote upload ... ????
( your final decision please ...)
Hi tarattata,
I have noted your information to the technical team, hopefully it will be updated in the next upgrade. Thanks
StreamSB Team

dude, your web upload is terrible.. multiupload imposible and there is no drop and upload ...
Hi sir,
Please use FTP to upload multiple video files
Premium User Plan is priority upload, video encoding, upload files up to 20gb, increase number of uploads by url...
Thank you
StreamSB Team

Hi @StreamSB
Torrent Upload has error (dont see any file after finish)
Please fix
Thanks
Hi ahaha123456789,
We are upgrading the torrent server and will have it done in the next few hours. Have a nice day
Thank you !
StreamSB Team

and can i turn off the compressor because quality is down.
Hi,
Yes sir, You may be off the code in your setting.
Your video can encode 720p quality
StreamSB Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back