Streamon.to - Earn Up To $35 Per 10K Views | Daily Payments

Unfortunately, the upload does not work

pSAiGhB.jpg

I would be very grateful for your help.

I think is end, how player is was good, month ago, now no support, no pay, and no upload working. Well, goodbye man.
Dude forget it, do not start using it this player, which without any kind of support, explanations on the situation is to be considered a service like SCAM...

I wonder what's up with so many hosts being inactive, not caring about their videohosts, not informing about their users about delays etc :) Not completely related to this host as looks like it's completely gone, but generally speaking
Also I wonder if turning off active/last seen status is a red flag, cause I've seen other hosts do this too and it's so annoying, like why are you hiding from your users? If there is delay or problem, we will understand if it takes some time to fix :(

I wonder what's up with so many hosts being inactive, not caring about their videohosts, not informing about their users about delays etc :) Not completely related to this host as looks like it's completely gone, but generally speaking
Also I wonder if turning off active/last seen status is a red flag, cause I've seen other hosts do this too and it's so annoying, like why are you hiding from your users? If there is delay or problem, we will understand if it takes some time to fix :(
Still online with the active links of users who have uploaded files and shared and then suddenly run away, as many admins have done, unfortunately for years ..
We Users are wrong to trust the Admin ..

Back