Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Can you add an option to delete duplicate files or files with the same name? When using File Uploader, sometimes it uploads several times the same video and it is annoying to get the links, especially when there are many chapters.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 224003)
please fix soon
Post automatically merged:

is streamlare.com is good for video hosting? I'm planning to test it...
Yes some times... the best features are no deleation time and good encoding... but the down time is very high and some errors are included

Last edited:
is it just me.
My view statistic has been dropped about 1/3.
It has been alway constant 15~20k view per day. Since Streamlares domain was forced to change to Slmaxed.com, (so for about 3 days now) it has been dramatically decreased.

Servers are currently overloaded.

is it just me.
My view statistic has been dropped about 1/3.
It has been alway constant 15~20k view per day. Since Streamlares domain was forced to change to Slmaxed.com, (so for about 3 days now) it has been dramatically decreased.
Traffics seems to be fine on our side. We might need to more tests regarding to your reports. Can you please send us a example URL of your videos?.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 224003)
please fix soon

Yes some times... the best features are no deleation time and good encoding... but the down time is very high and some errors are included
Sorry about this. I just noticed that 5% of our servers are down due to a no longer storage available.

Last edited:
i've noticed slow upload recently, is this due to the server issue? i can barely reach 1-2mb/s when before i'd upload with 4-5. since i upload larger videos, they take a lot longer now...

Hi i would like to test your service.
Just one question what embed code i use for the site that i working with. (slmaxed.com or streamlare.com)?
Please can you give me the code?
Thank you in advance!

Back