Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Hi, my clients are complaining that they cannot download files. Only viewing works.

Clicking on download does not do anything. Please fix it urgently.

The video seems to be playing fine but, it's too laggy. Looks like adding multiple subtitles on videojs-plus causes lag.
Updated the player to JWPlayer, parsed subtitles was the issue that lags the player. Update your video subtitle settings.
Hi, my clients are complaining that they cannot download files. Only viewing works.

Clicking on download does not do anything. Please fix it urgently.
Hi,

Download is disabled when they are using ad-blocker.

Last edited:
@Streamlare-Kim

1. Do you also own Ninja Stream. Coz There are many similarities between you guys.

2. Currently you're offering Original Quality which is good, Server speed is also nice. But I have seen many providers who give nice speed at beginning of the project but later their service getting worst.

3. Will you keep Original quality after implementing multiple resolutions?

@Streamlare-Kim

1. Do you also own Ninja Stream. Coz There are many similarities between you guys.

2. Currently you're offering Original Quality which is good, Server speed is also nice. But I have seen many providers who give nice speed at beginning of the project but later their service getting worst.

To be honest ninjastream's service isn't that bad. The bad thing is that they always abandon their previous service when something goes wrong like ninjastream(Maybe) and easyload. If streamlare is really ninjastream I hope they fixed it all and added a more secure system to prevent bad things don't happen again.

Check
VGm80z5jmdlr1xW3
Error code: 224003 / The video file cannot be played

2. The download actually works after disabling adblock, but the server disconnects the connection from time to time. I have to resume the download in firefox until it succeeds.

@Streamlare-Kim

We use Vue.JS on our client website, we are similar to ninjastream, streamtape, streamable, fembed and doodstream. we do plan to keep the original video.

Check
VGm80z5jmdlr1xW3
Error code: 224003 / The video file cannot be played

2. The download actually works after disabling adblock, but the server disconnects the connection from time to time. I have to resume the download in firefox until it succeeds.
Fixed, the title contains "/" so, it returns not found. And we have also fixed the timeout on the download. Should work from now on.

Ok, again please check:
VGm80z5jmdlr1xW3

They still report to us problems that on Mozilla firefox there is a low number of fps while watching (image frames)
and on edge everything is OK.

I have checked and there is indeed a problem. Is it the same for you?
On firefox this material does not play smoothly
on edge it is ok.
It is not the computer's fault.

Ok, again please check:
VGm80z5jmdlr1xW3

They still report to us problems that on Mozilla firefox there is a low number of fps while watching (image frames)
and on edge everything is OK.

I have checked and there is indeed a problem. Is it the same for you?
On firefox this material does not play smoothly
on edge it is ok.
It is not the computer's fault.
Hi,

It seems to be a long-term firefox issue on high-quality videos. It can be fixed by retranscoding the whole video and optimize it to be viewed via web.

Uploaded captions do not work. Displays the cc button, but there is no subtitle in the movie. Neither srt nor vtt file extension.
Post automatically merged:

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Last edited:
Can't add subtitle
53P4RgK.png

Storage used isn't showing any thing still 0B although I upload many files

Error 224003 in many videos please fix the problem ?

Last edited:
Says file not found when trying to replace thumbnail

Also what is considered third party app? So we cant share videos on fb let's say?

What is the minimum video length to earn profit?

Last edited:
Back