Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
mM3mE9B.png

the video has been converted but cannot be played
Bad service no one uses this advice
p_2031lcmfy1.png
Fixed. Well, the system is written completely from the scratch, expect some bugs. ;)

Yes it works now Thank you, good luck in your new job
I want to ask how many ads on Least Ads, on Minimal Ads, on Medium Ads, on Normal Ads and on Maximum Ads
Second thing, explain to me more Premium Plans

When I upload a movie this is how it appears in the web

And I want it to show up like this
Can it be solved this way?

The other problem is that if I upload the caption incorrectly, why can't I delete it?
XEVlZjM.jpg

Post automatically merged:

8ZqLKoz.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, @Streamlare-Kim I tried your website and I uploaded two video. One with Remote and one with Webupload. But I can't watch any of them. But I can watch other people video's. Why is that? And what is that blue circle before the name?

BLue Circle = Video is converting
Even a video uploaded with Remote? That shouldn've not happening. I mean the whole point of remote upload is that is that the site don't have to convert it, right?

Even a video uploaded with Remote? That shouldn've not happening. I mean the whole point of remote upload is that is that the site don't have to convert it, right?
And I uploaded both video 30 min ago and it's still converting? That's not good that's REALLY BAD! Especially for Remotely uploded video.

Last edited:
only mp4 videos dont need a convert and are playable after upload, all other file types need to convert
But literally every video is an MKV nowadays. And every other site that I use can convert an MKV so much faster. Especially if I ploaded it Remotely. Waaw (Netu), Vidoza, Upvideo, Dood, VEO. All of them convert a Remotely uploaded MKV in 10 sec basically.

But literally every video is an MKV nowadays. And every other site that I use can convert an MKV so much faster. Especially if I ploaded it Remotely. Waaw (Netu), Vidoza, Upvideo, Dood, VEO. All of them convert a Remotely uploaded MKV in 10 sec basically.
Just watched my two uploaded video and it's still converting and I uploaded it 3 HOURS ago!

Last edited:
I want to ask how many ads on Least Ads, on Minimal Ads, on Medium Ads, on Normal Ads and on Maximum Ads

Hey, @Streamlare-Kim I tried your website and I uploaded two video. One with Remote and one with Webupload. But I can't watch any of them. But I can watch other people video's. Why is that? And what is that blue circle before the name?
It's encoding. If it's been too long like that, trying deleting the file. It might have been failed to encode due to my update recently.

Just watched my two uploaded video and it's still converting and I uploaded it 3 HOURS ago!
Sometimes, MKV uses h264, Try re-uploading your videos, it might have been affected by our updates last hour ago.

Yes it works now Thank you, good luck in your new job
Least ads, = 1 popad and 1 push notification ads. other options ads more ads on it.

Premium Plans = no ads but uses your available premium bandwidths

Last edited:
Last edited:
https://streamlare.com/v/BWwyJnLEgBDMbPaN

Not one link that doesn't work all links don't work or one that works works very slowly and stops a lot

I was going to put you as the first player on my site but in fact you got off to a bad start if you do this at first what will happen after you have big traffic it will sink
VHSZlyT.png

The file is hosted on a France server. The load was so fast on my side. Let me order more servers and move your files into that servers.

I told you you will close soon all the videos are not working but this is not my fault this is my fault

I put your player as the first player on my site and I started uploading my files to you and I have a fairly good traffic and even I do not make money from your site I am in Least Ads - No Earnings
All I want the player to work without a problem that's it if you can't this tell me now

Last edited:
Back