Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
I liked how it worked lately. Too bad stability is not maintained.
Post automatically merged:

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 224003)

Last edited:
Please, send me the video URL si I can debug it. thanks,
Post automatically merged:

It seems to be network issue on ovh, restarted. I was off yesterday because it was my gf's bday.

Last edited:
@Streamlare-Kim , can be possible to have an option to display the download button only in the player or only in the page link? Like it is on StreamSB host. Now can be activated or deactivated in both places, to be the same. If someone not want to display the download button in the player, then will disappear also from page link.

@Streamlare-Kim , can be possible to have an option to display the download button only in the player or only in the page link? Like it is on StreamSB host. Now can be activated or deactivated in both places, to be the same. If someone not want to display the download button in the player, then will disappear also from page link.
You can only download the video using the download button on the page.

You can only download the video using the download button on the page.
I know, but to display the button only on the page or only in the player. 2 different options to choose from. I know that the button from the player redirects to the button on the page. The button in the player should be separate from the button on the page with the video link. :) Like that is on StreamSB, maybe someone wants that. Anyway, it's good that you've made improvements. :)

I know, but to display the button only on the page or only in the player. 2 different options to choose from. I know that the button from the player redirects to the button on the page. The button in the player should be separate from the button on the page with the video link. :) Like that is on StreamSB, maybe someone wants that. Anyway, it's good that you've made improvements. :)
Isn't it useless?. There's a download button on the video player but unable to download it on the page?.

How can I add my logo to the player? And regarding the download button, it is good to be available both options as I said. Some users do not want to put a direct download link but first go through an ad page until visitors can download the video. Others want directly in the player, quick download link. If someone doesn't want a link for download quick in the player but wants on the page to get the visitors through an ad page before downloading the video and have the button on the link on the page.

All Functions work only logo upload not working.I probe other upload picture hoster and more choice.Not working. Please Move Hungary Tier 3 Dear Stream.I upload all day normal movies.Thank you.Goodwork.

All Functions work only logo upload not working.I probe other upload picture hoster and more choice.Not working. Please Move Hungary Tier 3 Dear Stream.I upload all day normal movies.Thank you.Goodwork.
I tried loading the logo once, I honestly don't like it, I prefer to have a cleaner view.
I used any image host and reduced image size like 180x180 it seems to me and then I share native IMAGE link with the final .png or .jpeg .. and it worked, I'm talking about a couple of weeks ago, now I don't know ..

Back