Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Why do you want it to work if you don't pay, it doesn't support it, it just has it, just like what happened with ninjastream, it leaves you for a while to continue earning with your advertising but you won't get paid.
Take my advice and go to another host and delete your content from here.
Yea...
this was probably the same admin who previously had host ninjastream, made a mess then and ran off with the money.
As you can see, another great host.
Enjoy. :$

Juan26 is the secret son of MrPerfect?I don't understand you are promoting a host that doesn't work, that doesn't count the views, it just needs to be said, everyone will love it, it's the best with more quality and a professional team behind it.:laughing:
You are jealous cause Ztreamhub is so innovative! It just opened up but it's already dead, has any other host ever offered that kind of innovation? :smile:

Back