166 comments
@kiwi hi is uploading slow ??
Post automatically merged:

stuck at 99% plz fix
DvC2Z1D.png

Last edited:
I have not uploaded any video for 10 to 12 days and I am uploading a video now upload speed is slower than dirt I am getting less than 200kbps before I was getting 3mbps to 3.5mbps. Please fix the upload speed thx

The no space error seems resolved for the most part. Anytime it happens, I just attempt to reupload the files and it works.

Gotta say, hands down the best service out there right now.

My one request, my biggest request, is to secure embeds so they only allow certain domains. This is a common feature on a lot of other platforms and is crucial to securing the content we upload to your platform.

Keep up the great work :D

Just a few questions, I'm currently not getting any ads ? Is there a plan to add ads in the future ? If so what type ?

If you do plan on adding ads in the future is there going to be premium options to remove them ?

Also lastly do we have an update on remote uploader will be added ? My internet sucks so uploading 100s GBs of data is unrealistic from my point.

However, love the UI and I love the player, keep up the fantastic work!

Uploading is still down I am still get the 200 error uploading has been down for like 4 1/2 days now :face_palm:

Finally uploading is working again :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Man the quality is amazing, ofc. due the no compression, i hope this host last long...

PD: I think you should put a limite in size for no compression, lets say don't compress files that are not big than 10gb (it's a good size to keep a good qualiy on a BDRips), if the file is more big than this, then do the compression, because honestly i don't know how you will do to have enough space if ppl start uploading big files size....

Uploading does not work again S M H please fix it

Get Recaptcha with embed videos S M H remove it it is annoying

Last edited:
hey all,

Sorry for not replying sooner. Yes we currently have ads as well as a premium feature to disable them for your users.

all our space is constantly full at the moment so bare with me while I try adding bigger and better storage servers.

Recaptcha is a thing becouse of hotlinking and auto bots, you should only get it once per ip.

Remote Upload and Domain restrictens are comming.. one sooner then the other. sorry for making you wait so long. (next 5 days or so)

Regards,
Kiwi

Back