Stagnom.com - We've gone nuts! E3-1230/16GB RAM/2x1TB & 1GBps unmetered @ 79.95 (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time my server has been down in 5 months and it was back up in half hour, this is why I use stagnom they are always fast in their support.

I have 5x N40L's and 1x E3-1230v2 & 1x E3-1240v2 in stock at special prices. Contact me via sales@stagnom.com

I have 2x E3-1230 1GBps unmetered servers in stock (normal, not v2) for £89.95. I also have 4x N40L in stock with free 1GBps/100MBps unmetered upgrades. Contact me and I'll give you a great deal!

Last edited:
10x AMD N40L 2x1.5GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
160GB SATA3 HDD
5TB Bandwidth @ 100MBps (FIRST 5 WITH FREE UPGRADE TO 1GBPS UNMETERED & REST FREE UPGRADE TO 100MBPS UNMETERED!!!)
£29.95 - ORDER NOW!

10x Intel Xeon E3-1230 4x3.20GHz

16GB DDR3 RAM
2x 1TB SATA HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1GBps (FREE UPGRADE TO 1GBPS UNMETERED!!!)
£79.95 - ORDER NOW!

20 SERVERS IN STOCK! GREAT PRICING WHILE STOCKS LAST! CONTACT US ON LIVEHELP OR SALES@STAGNOM.COM

Server not provisioned, support tickets ignored.

I paid for service with Stagnom on Oct 31. I filed a support ticket (#255545) on Nov 2nd for an update since I didn't know how fast they usually set up their servers. On Nov 4, Stagnom closed the ticket without response. I opend the ticket by typing in a reply asking again that I would like an update. On Nov 5 24 hours later, no response was given. So I filed a new support ticket asking for refund (#942024). On that ticket, a 48 hour deadline was given. Within 6 hours of filing the second ticket, someone at Stagnom read my ticket, and merged the two tickets together, but still no response was given. On Nov 7 a week after ordering the server, they have still not responded to the ticket, nor have they provisioned the server.

I tried calling the phone number listed via international call. Instead I just get a message "Your international call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again, or call your operator for assistance.". At this point I believe I have been scammed and a PayPal claim has been filed. Also getting ready to file a charge back through my bank for services not rendered.

Someone advised that I post here to try to get a response from Stagnom. I hope I get a full refund for services not rendered.

10x Intel Xeon E3-1230 4x3.20GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x 1TB SATA HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1GBps (FREE UPGRADE TO 1GBPS UNMETERED!!!)
£79.95 - ORDER NOW!
Is is possible for existing customers to get this upgrade? I have this server and have been with you for 7 months and it would seem pointless to cancel my current server and then to buy again to be eligible for the upgrade.

Hello People,

We now provide IPv4 Hungry servers, and custom servers, if you need any servers, please feel free to contact me directly via PM or check our website for our new server ranges, if you have any custom needs, you can also email sales@stagnom.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back