Speedyspeeds.com and Hyperspeeds.com - Premium Link Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 comments
this shit really has no place in an uploaders' forum.

Sure it does! I'm always happy to know about a new debrid site, this way I can use a disposable gift credit card to register for an account, download one of my private DDLs and then report it to the file host that I'm affiliated with.

flow123: debrid sites and premium link generator sites don't last and are a waste of your time (as well as the people who have their time wasted by your lame site). Your best course of action is to take the site offline, its just simply not worth it dude, trust me on this one - especially now that you have my attention.

I forgot to mention, I see hes got both favicons to "ultramegabit" and "uploadto.us" on his site. Those two are the same file host (ultramegabit.com URLs 301 redirect to UploadTo.Us).

Well at least I know I'll be killing two birds with one stone right there :)

Last edited:
Well well well, we got some badasses over here. Go play in the kindergarten boys... come back with more sense.

Last edited:
From the rules: Found a useful or cool site? Share it here. Do not advertise your own site.

Well, flow123 just spams his websites. Maybe a coincidence that his website is bigspeeds and the sites he 'recommends' are speedyspeeds and hyperspeeds. Reported as spammer.

Furthermore, that hyperspeeds site is flagged as 'Dangerous' by Kaspersky. Ban that idiot, I would say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back