So do we have any social marketing gurus on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capone

I`m a n00b when it comes to "facebook" marketing and getting those super popular pages with 100k`s of "likes".

I know its harder now when you cant make those "like" to see whats inside pages, so it makes it harder to blow up pages, but still i`m sure there is lots of tips and tricks i`m not aware off...

All tips are welcome :)

11 comments
The 3 legal methods that I know:
- putting your page link in other pages and ask members to like it (in a comment).
- advertise it on facebook ($$)
- asking your friends to like it and share posts from it on their walls.

Good luck :)

1> Advertising on facebook do works quite well, you can even set minimal price to 1cent (try to get a 50$ free coupon for FB ads :) ).

2> Putting FB like frame in your website, so you visitors can click Like (not the page link, but a "liked by" box ) A google +1 button is also recommended.

3> Social exchange websites (not recommended , since most of the likers are either fake or will soon unlike).

well one of my friend tried this below trick and its worked :D
actually he created 4 fake girls account on fb and uploaded sexy display (girls) pictures not nude, after that he started posting his page links along with lil description on each discussion & entertainment pages and now he got 25k fans :D
but the way of posting and creating fake accounts its just wasting of time.

2nd one, as every one said above try to get 50$ coupon :D

alrite i will explain in a better way
there are realy many ways to do this thing and take it to extreme xD.
First Make sure u make your page real awsome looking with some nice news feed

First way
1)first join some social marketing or purchase like service and get about 1-10k real or fake likes dosnt matter
reason will be told below
2)than start visitng some bigger pages with 50-100k and post on their walls offering "share my page and i will share your"
and exchange likes
reason we bought 5-10k likes was because no big page will do that exchange share if they dnt see ur page profitable at all so u need some starting likes to show off ur page that to make them think ur page is worthy!
3)there are many tools bots and stuff available for doing this for ya

Second method
facebook ads accounts and facebook ads voucher
you can use one ads account and ads voucher worth 250$-500$ you can buy vouchers from many places
this will get you lots of nice likes

Third Method
Put a lotta content in ur page and seo it .. make some youtube videos put that page on them nd share those videos here and there .. get them on search engines and you are good to go

Another method
there are many marketing tools available which works on spam basis you can opt that

Now one realy popular method which u see a lot of time cuz of namecheap activity here atleast
open some small contests asking webmasters here or guests to like the page
like offering
"you will giveaway somthing or whtever if you reach certain number of likes on page by this or that date.."
start contests on facebook page itself..that promote our page to your friend and help us reach xxxx milestone and we will givaway xyz to xx lucky members or start that photo contests which u see a lot on facebook

One Last Method
Try Viral marketing!!! ;)
1)make a app share it and make it such that when someone uses it .. it posts on their walls and stuff there are many apps sellers around .. the app wud post and msg on users frnds too.. using app requires page like
2)make some real nice vids or funny pics share them on page.. let them go get popular viral xD

oh one more method i can think of

i dont know how but people do make this on their facebook page that visitors gotta like the page to make its some special content visible
you can use tht xD and than link it on top of this website :)

PS!!!
now u must be thinking its so costly?
well later u can offer advertisement on page for some $$ to make this investment back xD

well one of my friend tried this below trick and its worked :D
actually he created 4 fake girls account on fb and uploaded sexy display (girls) pictures not nude, after that he started posting his page links along with lil description on each discussion & entertainment pages and now he got 25k fans :D
but the way of posting and creating fake accounts its just wasting of time.

2nd one, as every one said above try to get 50$ coupon :D

this works, i tried myself

1> Advertising on facebook do works quite well, you can even set minimal price to 1cent (try to get a 50$ free coupon for FB ads ).

Exactly! This works like a charm, but this method exhausts soon in a specific targeted audience.

Awesome tips thanks guys, where do i get those FB Vouchers/coupons?

I know a few people who do give them but the issue here is that one coupon can be used once per account. And you must have a valid credit card attached to your account. So its just like a one chance to see how Facebook advertising actually works. With a budget of around $100 / month, you can actually advertise your page pretty decently on Facebook and get those "100k likes" on your website page.

Usually, you'd see these so many likes on "funny pages" or something unusual. But this is not usually the case in the business pages as people usually don't tend to like them. So in order to get likes for your business or a business page, you must spend some dollars.

Best way is to tag friends who have more friends above 1k !
Post catchy stuffs !
Invite ur friends !
Engage with fans like have small chats & discussions !
Creating fake accnts work to an extent !
U get 2k likes for 5$ these days !
More tips are there once u start posting more u wil know by yourself !
Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back