SkyRDP.com Intel Hexa-Core Xeon E5-2420 ,32GB RAM ,1GBps Port, 60GB Plan From $8.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
no answer at skype and ticket support why ?
i need help

I replied you .Most of the time we solved problem and install custom software instantly when user ask .You are with us from the beginning (8 Month).You know how fast we work .But Sometimes you have to wait. .Also keep in mind this is our sales thread .We will not give any support here .

hello
no answer at skype and ticket support why ?
i need help

I replied you .Most of the time we solved problem and install custom software instantly when user ask .You are with us from the beginning (8 Month).You know how fast we work .But Sometimes you have to wait. .Also keep in mind this is our sales thread .We will not give any support here .

yes i am touching with you sins 8 months and i never ever get any problem in my rdp
and this time i only wanted to install a software in my drive very urgently so then i reply here
nice service and nice support
thanks

SkyRDP is Best RDP provider i have came across since so long, i have been using his services for over a year now, and i can vouch for his good quality services.

He is almost always online on skype, so anytime i need anything he is quite easily accessible and he helps me out almost instantly with stuffs like software installs on RDP, etc.. :)
also the RDP i am using has very good speed, almost no major downtime since about a year which is awesome!

If you are planning to buy anything from Him, RDP, VPS, etc.. you really don't need to think twice, just go ahead with the purchase :) you won't regret!

Guys if you are planning to buy an RDP don't even think twice before going ahead with an purchase with SkyRDP.
i bet you won't find any host better than SkyRDP,

I have been using an RDP from SkyRDP for over 9 months and haven't faced a single major issue so far, whenever i've had any minor issue that too must have been around 1ce ever 2 months or so he fixes it quite fast, Uptime : i have had almost 100% uptime, i honestly don't remember if i've ever had a downtime issue with RDP probably because i never did ;) anyways, i just really wanted to share this as i have had such a good experince with SkyRDP for such a long time.

My Ratings for Them

Uptime : 10/10
Support : 10/10
Price : 10/10

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words :P

Guys if you are planning to buy an RDP don't even think twice before going ahead with an purchase with SkyRDP.
i bet you won't find any host better than SkyRDP,

I have been using an RDP from SkyRDP for over 9 months and haven't faced a single major issue so far, whenever i've had any minor issue that too must have been around 1ce ever 2 months or so he fixes it quite fast, Uptime : i have had almost 100% uptime, i honestly don't remember if i've ever had a downtime issue with RDP probably because i never did ;) anyways, i just really wanted to share this as i have had such a good experince with SkyRDP for such a long time.

My Ratings for Them

Uptime : 10/10
Support : 10/10
Price : 10/10

Cheers :)

Thank you for the kind words :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back