Site On Top On Google In 7 Days...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehar312

Is This Possible To Get Any Site Top On Google Within 7 Days With Black Hate SEO? If That Is Right Then How Can We Get It? Please Let Me Know?

30 comments
In my opinion, You should not choose this type of SEO because it is not sustainable, you could be on top in 7 days, ok but then you'll out of top next days

If you need your site get on top in short period of time then gone forever then yes it can.
Set you link in your signature and comment in some forum have high Pr rank
Establish web 2.0 and insert link back to your main site
share on social and ask your friend to click on the link

Once again it depends on the type of the keywords you pick. You need to do the link building very aggressively to rank in such a short span of time. You may consider building some high authority contextual links from PBNs and guest posts. Also try indexing those links quickly.

I think you cannot bring your website on top of Google in 7 days except if it is a niche... than you have a chance but to achive that you have to have a lot of money and time on your hands.

Last edited:
7 days? Possible but depending on a few factors:
- the niche of the site
- the keywords you target
- the competitors you have
- the ROI you expect
- your budget

This is a very general question so I gave you a very generic reply.

In my experience, the only way to rank a site #1 in 7 days in 2017 (cause it was a lot easier in 2012) can be done only if:
- you really chose a niche that's got a high ROI and really weak competition
- you invested at least 1-2 weeks in good keyword research
- your site is built on an expired domain and the on-page seo is spot on

So, can you do it? Possibly.

Is it worth it? Depends on what you want to get from it

Does it take 7 days? ABSOLUTELY NOT - the preparation before you launch the site is going to take you at least 2 weeks if you truly want to rank #1 in 7 days time from the moment you launched the site.

Is This Possible To Get Any Site Top On Google Within 7 Days With Black Hate SEO? If That Is Right Then How Can We Get It? Please Let Me Know?

I actually think that you can, if you go for a very niche market using original unique keywords that have never been ranked. But for popular keywords that are ranked by well-known websites, no black hat SEO tips can help you in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back