Shor Review Propeller And ExoClick

naylayaung1996

Hello Guyz.
First, im very nub in streaming and ads industry.
but i starting soon 9mov.cc and try to get revenue from ads.
now my site have only 1k traffic that come from myanmar.
and i notice about adplatform .

i test admaven , evadav, atestra , propeller , exoclick

propeller and exoclick best for me.
cos of below reasons.

Quick Approved

Quick View Your Income. Some Platform Not show in analysis dashboard . That motivated for me.
if site is 100 traffic , how much earn for 100 traffic its.

They Are Cpm , ya i love cpm over cpc , so i decided to remove evadav and admaven other cpc platform.

Adestra i think its alittle wrong for me, sometime ad script load alot of time thats cause low speed for site.
i think 90% of myanmar people use internet with vpn

I notised above reason for my first work
please suggest more reasons
pros and cons.

soon i will discuss how i get 1k traffic within 2 days.

sorry for my bad english.
regards.

11 comments
I think admaven are much better than exoclick in the mainstream streaming/ video traffic. also, the CPM from direct offers on admaven is really higher depends on your traffic value/.

Hi there

When using AdMaven, you can contact our online support team for assistance, some of our ad formats are counted via CPC and some by CPM. if you would like, we would love to guide you through the process and help out with the optimization of your traffic in order to maximize your daily income,

Best
AdMaven team

Hi there

When using AdMaven, you can contact our online support team for assistance, some of our ad formats are counted via CPC and some by CPM. if you would like, we would love to guide you through the process and help out with the optimization of your traffic in order to maximize your daily income,

Best
AdMaven team
I have heard so many bad words about Ad maven worse than propeller ads and they have been slammed hard by critics not to mention so many dirty cheating tactics

:thumbsup:Do not pay too much attention to the CPM, because it is artificially manipulated on every network. The proxy/VPN ads are excluded, only 1 unique IP per 24h etc., then you quickly get unrealistic high CPMs and can advertise "Hey we pay 3.85$ CPM".

Test out the ads and count the impressions and times. Then compare that with the revenue, after that you can compare the networks better. Also note that it can take 1-2 weeks for a network to optimize ads for your website.

Note that too much advertising may bring you more revenue in the short term, but in the long term by google etc. the visitors stay away as it will then be penalized. Try to integrate multiple formats and stick to 1 max. 2 networks if possible, as traffic always pays better if it is unique.

:thumbsup:Do not pay too much attention to the CPM, because it is artificially manipulated on every network. The proxy/VPN ads are excluded, only 1 unique IP per 24h etc., then you quickly get unrealistic high CPMs and can advertise "Hey we pay 3.85$ CPM".

Test out the ads and count the impressions and times. Then compare that with the revenue, after that you can compare the networks better. Also note that it can take 1-2 weeks for a network to optimize ads for your website.

Note that too much advertising may bring you more revenue in the short term, but in the long term by google etc. the visitors stay away as it will then be penalized. Try to integrate multiple formats and stick to 1 max. 2 networks if possible, as traffic always pays better if it is unique.
I am doing exactly that currently testing clickadu and secondary exoclick, you always got to have exoclick available as secondary

t

Thanks for suggestion and explaination.
Post automatically merged:

Hi there

Best
AdMaven team
thanks for your kindly answer.I will contact you.

Last edited:
Back