1. Okerlan

Okerlan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Hey guys,
    I need your help to choose the right shared cPanel web host. Anyone to help me?
    Requirements:
    - 10 GB HD
    - Linux
    What are your views on kvchosting.net ssd web hosting deals?
    Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?

2. StevenCheah

StevenCheah Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Hi, I have no idea about this hosting provider that you mention. But I think you should at least let us know which location you're looking for. Because it is suggested that you should get hosting provider that host their server in your website major visitors location. The reason is that it somehow help you on your website surfing speed, your website do not need to route to the server that located out from your visitors location and back to them. It'll slow down your website.

If you're looking for US, you may take a look at Exabytes as they're having promotion, if is EU maybe you can try A2 Hosting, if is Asia country, you may take a look at Usonyx (Pretty Affordable) from Singapore.

Cheers!

3. chick

chick Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I want to say that kvchosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Plans from hostsailor.com is worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    Both companies are worthwhile.

4. ScopeHosts.Sales

ScopeHosts.Sales Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Scopehosts provides shared hosting at affordable prices of 1.39 euro /month

You can check our Shared Hosting plans

For you requirements, SH-Basic is suitable.

5. eski-kerman

eski-kerman Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Shared accounts from hosting.uk and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!