Share2Win.xyz - 30% of PPS | Up to 40$/1k PPD | Up to 50% for Resellers

Share2Win

Corporate Membership
Dear WJunction Members,

We are pleased to introduce Share2Win.xyz website for Uploader, We offer a Small Rewards Program and We wish to get bigger with you!

Reward Program Features:
  • 30% of PPS.
  • Up to 40$/1k PPD.
  • Reseller Vouchers is available for up to 50% Discount.
  • Reseller Vouchers can be cancelled anytime and get your money back.
  • No file size is required to count downloads.
  • Weekly payment (Every Sunday), Payment requests are processed in 48 - 72 Hours.
  • Minimum Payout 10$.
  • Payment Methods Paypal, & Skrill.
  • Free Premium Account for WJunction Members renewable for active accounts (PM Me).
  • Incomplete downloads are counted.
  • Adult content is allowed!
  • Earnings for files that are removed will remain in your account balance.
  • Supports "z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader" z-o-o-m.eu.
  • We reserve the right to modify the rules and rates of the rewards program without prior notice (Any Changes will be sent to all site members through mail).
Pay Per Sale (PPS) Rates:
  • 30% of any sales within your affiliate id link or users upgrade while downloading your file.
Pay Per Download (PPD) Rates:
Reseller Rates:
  • 10% discount for 1 to 99 vouchers.
  • 30% discount for 100 to 299 vouchers.
  • 50% discount for 300 to 1000 vouchers.
Useful Links:
Note:
  • We are still in the First Launch and with your help, we will amend the site features and setting to suit you as much as we can, so if you need any new feature or help just PM me or in the site contact form.
  • We believe that we'll grow bigger with you, so you are our most important asset.
Best Regards,
Share2Win

Last edited:
96 comments
Payout at 5th day of each month? can you pay weekly or daily?
Hello there,

As we are trying to make the best user experience for you, we've investigated some other competitors' sites and we found that weekly payments are fine.

Site terms and features have been updated to accept weekly payment. Payment requests will be done every start of the week in 2 working days.

Thanks for the suggestion, Appreciated.

Hello there,

As we are trying to make the best user experience for you, we've investigated some other competitors' sites and we found that weekly payments are fine.

Site terms and features have been updated to accept weekly payment. Payment requests will be done every start of the week in 2 working days.

Thanks for the suggestion, Appreciated.
Thank you... when you add webmoney option?

This page isn’t working​

share2win.xyz redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

ME4ZAJE_o.jpg

please put the great country of Azerbaijan in tier A. Can you also move Kazakhstan to tier F.
Hello SemiRetired, I'm sorry but, we can't add Azerbaijan to Group A as it's not profitable to us that much, so we have moved it to Group C, also we have moved Kazakhstan to Group F.

Back