Status
Not open for further replies.
My site not working again for 15 hours. I don't know what to do now. When I was on Altushost I tought they are bad host but now I miss them :(

F***** servedome :(

Thanks god, I got my refund, moved to other host and currently happy. Free 2 months is worthless. KEEP YOUR FAITH WITH HIM AND KEEP COMPLAIN.

Un fucking believable.....

Come on ServeDome WTF is going on, Two months of free service that will cost me more money in lost customers and general revenue than what I would pay at another host...

FAWK!!!!

I'm not used to whining over at forums like this but my VPS has been down for more than 12 hours already and I haven't received any reply on my ticket at Servedome.

Servedome, please reply here and INFORM us what's happening. If you can't fix the issue right away, you should INFORM your customers IMMEDIATELY instead of going silent over the issue.

Mine is on Netherlands. In fairness to Servedome, my VPS has been up all the time for the past few months and there were only minimal downtimes.

But since yesterday, it's another story. I'm not hearing anything from them! Their SolusVM panel is also not accessible. I could not check or power on my VPS.

Maybe they just need more time to fix it or pay someone to get it fixed? Considering coldabhishek is 15 years old, DLow's knowledge is on a low level(as proved multiple times) you can just hope 3rd guy is someone very serious with a lot of knowledge / experience. Otherwise you are screwed.

Fingers crossed for you guys.

US VPS seems down too...Abhishek is 15 years old? What about Zhang? Please don't tell me the dude is a teenager too.

Un fucking believable.....

Come on ServeDome WTF is going on, Two months of free service that will cost me more money in lost customers and general revenue than what I would pay at another host...

FAWK!!!!

I'm not used to whining over at forums like this but my VPS has been down for more than 12 hours already and I haven't received any reply on my ticket at Servedome.

Servedome, please reply here and INFORM us what's happening. If you can't fix the issue right away, you should INFORM your customers IMMEDIATELY instead of going silent over the issue.

Please open a support ticket next time for a quicker response. The node on which you were hosted had a hardware failure and it was already solved.

my site still up but i cant access wp admin. always i get
500 Internal Server Error

I believe your issue was also solved yesterday. If it persists then please open a new support ticket.

Mine is on Netherlands. In fairness to Servedome, my VPS has been up all the time for the past few months and there were only minimal downtimes.

But since yesterday, it's another story. I'm not hearing anything from them! Their SolusVM panel is also not accessible. I could not check or power on my VPS.

I request you to open a support ticket if you don't have access to SolusVM yet.

Maybe they just need more time to fix it or pay someone to get it fixed? Considering coldabhishek is 15 years old, DLow's knowledge is on a low level(as proved multiple times) you can just hope 3rd guy is someone very serious with a lot of knowledge / experience. Otherwise you are screwed.

Fingers crossed for you guys.

My age is well above 22 years so just stop with your stupid accusations if you have no proof about my age. We have multiple staff members which includes me , DLow and 3 other persons for technical support issues.

US VPS seems down too...Abhishek is 15 years old? What about Zhang? Please don't tell me the dude is a teenager too.

Really? What a surprise?

No idea about him.

There was a reboot on one of the USA nodes which took 7 minutes to be completed. If you need to know my real age then it is 24 years and not 15. Zhang's age would be 37 but you can confirm by sending him an email at this address zhang@servedome.com , oh and DLow's age is 20 if you are still concerned about that :)

Mine is still up :D

Your node wasn't affected so your VPS should be running fine :)

Alright, you guys got your answer, please open a ticket on their support center if you have more problems.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back