SEO optimization to improve search engine traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

janu123

Banned
Banned
Hi friends , I was looking for tips and tricks to increase my website's google and other search engines traffic. I have heard a lot about SEO optimization for increasing website's traffic to a great extent but i am a newbie in this field and dunno much. I shall be thankful if you could share some tips/tricks/indormation/method regarding SEO improvement.

So please if u have some information to share about it then plz reply...

10 comments
first, SEO optimization shouldn't be expressed like SEO optimization. it should be SEOptimization or it would sound like Search Engine Optimization Optimization.

Next, Search engines, love uptime, speed and reliability as well as unique contents.
those are the three basic foundation that seo should be based unto.

however your site was optimized with BH or WH techniques if it would run slow as for the crawler (spider / bot) of the search engine it would only lead to poor results.

that's all i could share as of now. I'll keep intouch with this thread.

Well I got a trick keep u r website title such that it would be able to catch the search results , that assures u a little more traffic than normal..

Does anybody have idea about using robots for better crawl of search engines for a DLE website..?

well firstly can u give me an idea or tell me how much daily transitions do these two websites "latestmoviez.com and mediafiremoviez.com " get from google. I am not having large $$ to give , coz my website is not that popular currently , but as u said it's cheap. Then tell how much shall you charge ..?

pcmasterz,I also wanna know ur rates. Any discounts for me as i m ur frnd?

ontopic: Submit the posts in ur websites to Social networking websites such as digg,stumbleupon,delicious etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back