seo index fast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolro

Hello , how its possible to index more post and fast in google search .
Using wordpress
I saw some warez blogs with low backlinks and no social bookmarks and they are fast indexed , i cant explain .
I tryed to post on youtube , on facebook , twitter , but my original link its not indexed.

Tryed with some backlinks again no result , i am dissapointed .

32 comments
1. Submit a site-map in Google webmaster.
2. Download free version of GSA SEO Indexer. Submit your website.
3. Everytime you write a post, use GSA SEO Indexer to index that webpage.

usually my blogs post are between 20-40 posts per day , indexed maybe 5-6 per day .
i addded webmaster tools , tryed some payed programs for fast index , submit sitemap manually , but no success .

Here its a good example multidl.net i cant explain how this website its indexed in minutes and they have 100 post daily indexed

another example releasezone.ws , again 100 post daily indexed , again i cant explain

maybe if you want fast indexed like this
i have submit to webmaster then fetch as google then send to index i see my post i search on google and get 21 minutes ago
and if you want to do it manually maybe you have a fast index to your site and this is work a minute and not a day

Last edited:
Can more than one user submit links for the same website?

NO, every user have to verify the site by uploading a file to host or adding a metadata. So if the 2nd user adds the site in his webmaster tools then it will be removed from first account.

To make thing index fast, you need to use submit URL.

You can use some ping tool to make google index fast

Last edited:
Hello , how its possible to index more post and fast in google search .
Using wordpress
I saw some warez blogs with low backlinks and no social bookmarks and they are fast indexed , i cant explain .
I tryed to post on youtube , on facebook , twitter , but my original link its not indexed.

Tryed with some backlinks again no result , i am dissapointed .

I don't know why but my blog post indexed after I'm published, It's immediate.
before I do not post often, it is index very slowly.
I'm try posting often, minimum one post in a day. Now it's index faster

[FONT=q_serif]Ther are many tools available online to get your backlinks indexed faster but I don't recommend using it. If Google finds 1000’s of new backlink suddenly in one day, there are chances of getting penalized.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back