Status
Not open for further replies.

8cores

[Selling] Promoting your Busniess and Website

Howdy Folks, I'm here to promote your Business/Websites in order for you guys to get the maximum exposure.

No matter what, if you're a Web Hosting Company or a Company providing Seedbox(s), Dedicated Servers, VPS(s) or you're Webmaster who owns a Website which needs exposure and outreach of the people.

Ques 1 - How Will I Do That?

Ans 1 - You can buy a banner spot on our website - Micromkv Encodes , which is more than 2 years old. Before a further ado - You can check the Alexa Rank - HERE . Well, from the Alexa Rank you can get a fair enough idea about the traffic visiting the website.

Ques 2 - Everyone's selling Ad-Spots, What's Unique?

Ans 2 - Fair enough, every other webmasters are also selling Ad-Spots, but -

1) Most, Well, in fact everyone who selling Ads on warez based website is leeching and posting other people's stuff and I on the other hand only posts my encodes.So, I present unique content to the table and therefore better and unique traffic.

2) This one is really cool for people who provides Web-Hositng, Dedicated Servers, Seedboxes and VPS(s) because I will promote your company on popular public Torrent Sites like Kickass and Extratorrent. Here's my Kickass Profile - CLICK HERE . I would rather not post my Extratorrent account, but being a Humble Brag, Some of torrents got 20,000 to 30,000 downloads. So, there's maximum exposure for you guys there.

3) - As I said, I only post my encodes of small size TV Shows + Movies. All my mkv videos files are in rar format in which I can add your company's banner/photo along with the mkv file and to be honest, I get a lot of downloads from our own site Micromkv.com and on top of that I post all my links on Warez-bb.org (having 16,000 posts there) and other Alexa Rank 8K forum. So, that's again, maximum exposure.

4) Again coming to the fact, as they're my own encodes, I can embed your website url in the very beginning of every video file (Movie + TV show I encode). Basically, what I mean is, when some plays the mkv file in VLC player it will show your website url like - Visit - XYZ.com.

FAQ'S

1 - For Adult Site - I can only accept a banner ( only above written point 1 is valid)

2 - No warez websites to my similar niche.

3 - I'm totally legit person.So, I'm not the one who will cheat you or anything! Be assured of that.

4 - Price - Negotiable ( I would rather not post here, we will talk in our conversation)

5 - Payment Method - Paypal or Webmoney

6 - For any proofs regarding website traffic, torrent accounts or Warez-bb account. PM ME.

7 - Any doubts, PM ME, I'll more than happy to resolve them

So, if you're interested in promoting your Business/Website, Contact me via PM on WJ

Skype - yourarnav

Thanks and Blessings!

Last edited:
17 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back