Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire95

I currently own a extremely large node with an offshore host, and since I barely use its resources and networking, I've decided to rent a large portion of it out to someone, this is a one time chance to grab a cheap piece of server that offers better features than most hosts around and a lot more value! =)

I'm currently using it for a small seedbox and web server, nothing huge and majorly consuming in terms of CPU (max I tend to use is 10%). The line to the node is 120mbit/s (10MB/s), but locally, it can reach 100MB/s. A lot of seed boxes are hosted at this data center, so expect brilliant speeds locally from that perspective!

I'd highly recommend this kind of hosting to something who does a huge amount of encoding and requires a high performance workstation to do so, or a small seedbox, I don't care which.

What I'm offering is something along these lines -
3.5-8GB of RAM
Full access to the network connection, maximum of 100MB/s local and 10MB/s external.
Unlimited (15TB) bandwidth
Access to all cores of the CPU (Core i5-2400, 4 x 3.1GHZ).
750GB-1.5TB HDD space
Your own dedicated IP
Choice of OS
99.9% uptime

The above would cost around $45, a stunning deal, which would usually cost around $100 when you take into account the CPU, support included and the unlimited bandwidth.

You would get your own choice of OS, and it would be a completely separate OS virtualized over Hyper-V. Your resources would be completely dedicated to you, not shared with myself or anything, and what you do on your portion would obviously not be my business.

Added extra, if you spend over $45 with me when buying the portion I'll throw in a free setup of any services and programs you may require, and free support as well. ;)

The specifications I posted above are just a rough guide, I'm willing to do a custom plan if that's what you require.

Price is negotiable, but I it will be lower than most prices you will find around the web, and almost certainly lower than any price on WJ.

PM me and reply here if you're interested. First come first served! I'm only selling 1 slice, so this is a golden opportunity.

Thanks,
WiLDFiRE. <3

P.S. I got permission off Hawk that it was okay to post here.

I can haz bump?

Last edited:
2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back