Searching for video hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

serialbg

Hello, im from Bulgaria and i have website for movies m searching for video hosting but all the hosts Bulgaria is in Tier 3 :X :X :X can someone say me video hosting for Bulgaria in Tier 1 or 2 Thanks

Soory for my bad english :(

9 comments
Dear serlalbg!

It would be good if you mention your exact configuration requirements. Like how much

Ram
Hardisk

You need, or the amount of traffic your site gets, plus if you have any location requirements. If you mention them it would help anyone to give you a good suggestion.

Regards

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]" Bulgaria in Tier 1 or 2 "[/FONT]This will never happen unless, Bulgaria country it self becoming a worlds economic center or some one from Bulgaria starting his own video hosting with, Bulgarian ads. :( [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]

I'm not sure you are able to find what you're looking, but I suggest you to give a chance by looking video host especially created for Bulgarian traffic. You may get better results there.

You will probably not find any host with good rates for BG. Your best bet would be to advertise your website to an audience outside of the country, or attempt to contact the ad network used by Zamunda and see if their ads could bring in some additional revenue, so you can place a few on your website.

Partially true. But there are some of the new video hosting sites which looks promising. Video hosting sites such as openload also started with zero :)

I may be able to help...I've realized the two big issues facing most websites like yours is server costs with video hosting and legal issues with dmca takedown requests. That is why I created a website to help solve these issues. Some of the website features:

-Multiple video uploading at one time
-Super Fast Video Library Sharing with other members
-Unlimited Video Storage
-Video Playlist Creation
-SSL encrypted and Password protected accounts with no unique video url's for tracking
-Non US Video Hosting

Let me know if your interested and I'll PM you a screenshot of what an account and HD video will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back