Votes: 1 0.6%
  • AdvCash

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • More Cryptos (ETH, Ripple etc.)

Votes: 36 23.2%

• Total voters

Noah

Saruch.co beta
After our alpha tests went perfectly well we decided to finally go online with the (almost) final product.
We have our own Script, we don't use a Ready-to-use script that is being used by thousands of video hosts like xvideoshare or similar. Our encodings are handlet by multiple servers exclusively so even big files won't stay in a queue for a long time.

Features:
  • 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p Qualities (High Qualities are disabled automaticly if adblock is enabled)
  • Super Fast VIdeo Streaming
  • Subtitle Support with a user friendly inerface (works on all devices)
  • HTML5 Primary Player
  • 100% Mobile Support
  • Userfriendly Video Manager
  • 90 Days inactivity until video deletion (will only be deleted if we need space)
  • z-o-o-m uploader support
  • Storage Servers are hosted offshore, our streaming servers are mainly hosted with Hetnzer but they are throwaway servers, just being used for fast streaming, they can be disposed of instantly without issues as we have falloff servers.

Payment Methods:

We are looking for suggestions, Option to disable ads completly etc.? Just suggest it and we will add it.

Last edited:
241 comments
We just reactivated the affiliate Programm, i will release a statement about the issues that we had in the past soon.
Best regards

Due to the large amount of abusive uploaders we have decided to move onto a application system where we approve uploaders first before they can start uploading. Accepted users get the "Partner" role and will be able to upload and share their videos, some of the current uploaders already have this title.
More info soon.

Due to the large amount of abusive uploaders we have decided to move onto a application system where we approve uploaders first before they can start uploading. Accepted users get the "Partner" role and will be able to upload and share their videos, some of the current uploaders already have this title.
More info soon.

At least fix the encoding, right? I have several days ago enough videos that do not finish anymore and to top it all I do not even upload the visits, now they put it to look at 100 minutes mandatory to count?

Starting in the next 24 hours we will start deleting INACTIVE videos that haven't been viewed the past 14 days.
Partner Users are not affected by this, so if you are approved for uploading your videos will stay indefinitely.

Best regards

Code:
https://xxxx.com/e/HtCxc3Ftu21/?c1_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_en.vtt&c1_label=en&c2_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_de.vtt&c2_label=de

Are subtitles like this possible?

Hello! I cannot do remote uploads. I get the message:

"We are currently still in beta, if any issues pop up we will make sure to fix it asap, and do not worry your videos are in safe hands and will not be lost."
"You have not been approved for uploading, please make an application."

I do not know what I have to do?

Back