Votes: 1 0.6%
  • AdvCash

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • More Cryptos (ETH, Ripple etc.)

Votes: 36 23.2%

• Total voters

Noah

Saruch.co beta
After our alpha tests went perfectly well we decided to finally go online with the (almost) final product.
We have our own Script, we don't use a Ready-to-use script that is being used by thousands of video hosts like xvideoshare or similar. Our encodings are handlet by multiple servers exclusively so even big files won't stay in a queue for a long time.

Features:
  • 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p Qualities (High Qualities are disabled automaticly if adblock is enabled)
  • Super Fast VIdeo Streaming
  • Subtitle Support with a user friendly inerface (works on all devices)
  • HTML5 Primary Player
  • 100% Mobile Support
  • Userfriendly Video Manager
  • 90 Days inactivity until video deletion (will only be deleted if we need space)
  • z-o-o-m uploader support
  • Storage Servers are hosted offshore, our streaming servers are mainly hosted with Hetnzer but they are throwaway servers, just being used for fast streaming, they can be disposed of instantly without issues as we have falloff servers.

Payment Methods:

We are looking for suggestions, Option to disable ads completly etc.? Just suggest it and we will add it.

Last edited:
241 comments
BUG
videos with null thumb must have "0" value as before
now you putting a temp url "https://storage.saruch.co/videos/zKdztaLYgEKTpQU/thumbnail" for the null thumbs
and the results:
ure-Wiz806.png

which will cause unwanted api requests

"Due to some miscalculations some users were earning more than they should, we will be temporarily disabling the affiliate Programm until we fix the issue. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused."

I think the reason is that their costs are to high for their servers and they can't payout the uploader!

ok webupload fixed. Thumb upload fixed. server error fixed. remote upload fixed. Buffering video fixed. Only one remain the affiliate program and the host is perfect for me. Great work Noah

Hi, I want to know what subtitle format is supported, since I have uploaded .srt, but they are not read by the player. There is also some way to prevent downloading the videos? How to encrypt the url of the video?

You have a typo in API docs:
https//api.saruch.co/remote-uploads
Missing semicolon.

Also, is it possible to retrieve video hash code right away when I do remote upload, so I don't have to do another request to get video URL

I sent a message asking when they would rehabilitate the affiliate system a few days ago and only answered me for another query, 0 information but my users still see pure pop ups and advertising, something to say? @Noah

Back