Votes: 1 0.6%
  • AdvCash

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • More Cryptos (ETH, Ripple etc.)

Votes: 36 23.2%

• Total voters

Noah

Saruch.co beta
After our alpha tests went perfectly well we decided to finally go online with the (almost) final product.
We have our own Script, we don't use a Ready-to-use script that is being used by thousands of video hosts like xvideoshare or similar. Our encodings are handlet by multiple servers exclusively so even big files won't stay in a queue for a long time.

Features:
  • 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p Qualities (High Qualities are disabled automaticly if adblock is enabled)
  • Super Fast VIdeo Streaming
  • Subtitle Support with a user friendly inerface (works on all devices)
  • HTML5 Primary Player
  • 100% Mobile Support
  • Userfriendly Video Manager
  • 90 Days inactivity until video deletion (will only be deleted if we need space)
  • z-o-o-m uploader support
  • Storage Servers are hosted offshore, our streaming servers are mainly hosted with Hetnzer but they are throwaway servers, just being used for fast streaming, they can be disposed of instantly without issues as we have falloff servers.

Payment Methods:

We are looking for suggestions, Option to disable ads completly etc.? Just suggest it and we will add it.

Last edited:
241 comments
Code:
https://xxxx.com/e/HtCxc3Ftu21/?c1_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_en.vtt&c1_label=en&c2_file=https://subtitles.domain.to/subtitles_de.vtt&c2_label=de

Are subtitles like this possible?
Hi, we will add this option soon enough after we add some streaming optimization and improve the situation of our stroage servers first.
Thanks for your suggestion

HI, of course its allowed, it has to be an error from your end as you are the only one reporting this, are you using the API or how are you uplading?

local upload or whatever where you press "add video" then select from from your hard drive. mp4 and avi seem to work fine so I don't know why mkv doesn't. Upload doesn't even start. As soon as I press upload it says "Mime type not allowed" thanks

local upload or whatever where you press "add video" then select from from your hard drive. mp4 and avi seem to work fine so I don't know why mkv doesn't. Upload doesn't even start. As soon as I press upload it says "Mime type not allowed" thanks
Please try with a different file and open a ticket.
uRWqEoH.png

I tried to upload a file, but I get this error "Mime type not allowed"

I tried several files. None of them are working.

Last edited:
I've uploaded a video file yesterday and it's still on "converting" status. All my videos are preconverted web optimized MP4 files via Handbrake. Such files don't need any converting.

hi, are mkv not allowed? I get "mime type not allowed? thanks

I tried to upload a file, but I get this error "Mime type not allowed"

I tried several files. None of them are working.

Please open a ticket and send us the file you are trying to upload so we can investigate as uploading from our end is smooth and normal.

I've uploaded a video file yesterday and it's still on "converting" status. All my videos are preconverted web optimized MP4 files via Handbrake. Such files don't need any converting.
Our Servers are currently converting over 400 video files, the converting speed shouldn't take more than 20 minutes for most files however in some cases it might take long and we are very sorry for any wasted time, we are still looking forward into improving our converting speed without chaning the video quality however right now we are working on the video streaming and storage optimization for both upload and user convenience.

But yeah, a full day and the video isn't converted yet sounds very werid, i'll look into it asap.

Really impressed with the features, so far.
There are things to improve, but Looking forward to see this host grow.
Thank you very much, we appreciate any kind of feedback especially positive feedback, feel free to suggest any features we are swift to add them after we finish the work on streaming optimization.
We are looking forward into improving more as there can never be enough improvement

Last edited:
When transfer video from google drive, you should download multiple qualities from google drive, so you don't need to waste of time/resource to encode video to multiple resolutions.

When transfer video from google drive, you should download multiple qualities from google drive, so you don't need to waste of time/resource to encode video to multiple resolutions.
Thats a great suggestion, i'll add it to the list and in addition to that we won't convert any files that have a bitrate below the one we use for our videos as the quality of that one won't be great if converted twice or more times anyways.
Thank you.

We are aware of the conversation issues, its a problem with our servers that we are currently fixing please stand by.

Due to openload/rapidvideo were taken down, this is a big opportunity for the other video hosts to replace them, please check inbox, i have a big deal for you @Noah

ftp upload available?
We will start working on it very soon.
embed video in firefox make error video not found in chrome working normal
Works fine here, can you link me to the video that is producing that error in a ticket please?
WggHdJd.png

Due to openload/rapidvideo were taken down, this is a big opportunity for the other video hosts to replace them, please check inbox, i have a big deal for you @Noah
I will reply to your message once we fix current issues we have with encoding, we are excited to work with you in the future

We will start working on it very soon.

Works fine here, can you link me to the video that is producing that error in a ticket please?
WggHdJd.png

I will reply to your message once we fix current issues we have with encoding, we are excited to work with you in the future

Hi Noah, I'm getting an error when I try to add a subtitle to a video, I already tried it on others but the error persists. The error is that when adding such subtitles appears with 0 bytes, the language is chosen but is not saved

Update: It is already working as usual but with some delays at the time of loading

from 40 videos i have upload yesterday the 30 videos stay in converted mode for over 20 hours
Thumb upload not working. After upload and save the thumb is corrupted

Last edited:
Back