Votes: 1 0.6%
  • AdvCash

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • More Cryptos (ETH, Ripple etc.)

Votes: 36 23.2%

• Total voters

Noah

Saruch.co beta
After our alpha tests went perfectly well we decided to finally go online with the (almost) final product.
We have our own Script, we don't use a Ready-to-use script that is being used by thousands of video hosts like xvideoshare or similar. Our encodings are handlet by multiple servers exclusively so even big files won't stay in a queue for a long time.

Features:
  • 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p Qualities (High Qualities are disabled automaticly if adblock is enabled)
  • Super Fast VIdeo Streaming
  • Subtitle Support with a user friendly inerface (works on all devices)
  • HTML5 Primary Player
  • 100% Mobile Support
  • Userfriendly Video Manager
  • 90 Days inactivity until video deletion (will only be deleted if we need space)
  • z-o-o-m uploader support
  • Storage Servers are hosted offshore, our streaming servers are mainly hosted with Hetnzer but they are throwaway servers, just being used for fast streaming, they can be disposed of instantly without issues as we have falloff servers.

Payment Methods:

We are looking for suggestions, Option to disable ads completly etc.? Just suggest it and we will add it.

Last edited:
241 comments
You could have reminded me in a more friendly manner or not used our service at all, both would have been fine but your attitude is not acceptable.
Tier 5 added + Serbia is now on Tier 4.
I do not know how much more pleasant a question can be than my first one, asking you if you could put Serbia in Tier 4. And you fine that and your "friendly" bypassed and answered all others who wrote questions and the same topics after me. But it wasn't you who chose to present yourself as pleasant and smart. For too long I've been on this forum, which I respect and wish you could play those games. You don't have to answer me, I don't want to use your service at all from the beginning. You can see that you are not a professional, but that you have invested big money and think overnight you will become rich like many do and after 2 weeks they just disappear in the fog.

* im dev not uploader
- you are not supporting "wmv" ? or its an error
- clearing remote upload queue (atleast the finished tasks)
----
if you dont mind ..whats the name of script you are using?

* im dev not uploader
- you are not supporting "wmv" ? or its an error
- clearing remote upload queue (atleast the finished tasks)
----
if you dont mind ..whats the name of script you are using?
I'll add wmv support today, thanks for reporting.
I'll tell the developer to add a option to clear finished remote uploads.

Our script is 100% custom made, we plan to stay here for a long time and offer only the best of services, therefore we decided to work with our own script that we can extend on demand without any problems.

We are proud to announce that we are already setting examples in the scene!
hsdaSpW.png

Hi Noah, my videos should default unpublish. Have we this option?
Not at the moment, if it gets requested i'll make sure it gets worked on!
Chunk Size error while uploading has been fixed, sorry for any issues that happened in the meantime.

• Added ticket system
  • Improved remote upload file manager, now is properly listed and new files are shown first.
  • Improved some backend stuff.

Back