Votes: 1 0.6%
  • AdvCash

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • More Cryptos (ETH, Ripple etc.)

Votes: 36 23.2%

• Total voters

Noah

Saruch.co beta
After our alpha tests went perfectly well we decided to finally go online with the (almost) final product.
We have our own Script, we don't use a Ready-to-use script that is being used by thousands of video hosts like xvideoshare or similar. Our encodings are handlet by multiple servers exclusively so even big files won't stay in a queue for a long time.

Features:
  • 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p Qualities (High Qualities are disabled automaticly if adblock is enabled)
  • Super Fast VIdeo Streaming
  • Subtitle Support with a user friendly inerface (works on all devices)
  • HTML5 Primary Player
  • 100% Mobile Support
  • Userfriendly Video Manager
  • 90 Days inactivity until video deletion (will only be deleted if we need space)
  • z-o-o-m uploader support
  • Storage Servers are hosted offshore, our streaming servers are mainly hosted with Hetnzer but they are throwaway servers, just being used for fast streaming, they can be disposed of instantly without issues as we have falloff servers.

Payment Methods:

We are looking for suggestions, Option to disable ads completly etc.? Just suggest it and we will add it.

Last edited:
241 comments
We upgraded some of our encoding servers, encoding is now back on track and should run smoother than ever. Sorry for the inconvenience.

upload with Zoom doesnt working
X41vLno.png

works fine here, for the zoom dev its working aswell

Hi noah, users without adblock report me that there are 5 pop-ups before they can play the video, is that correct?
even some window downloads a file called Flashplayer32pp that is a trojan, check it out, thanks

Hi noah, users without adblock report me that there are 5 pop-ups before they can play the video, is that correct?
even some window downloads a file called Flashplayer32pp that is a trojan, check it out, thanks
HI, its 3 to 4 popads, we need that many to pay our users the amount we promise & pay the servers. I'll take a look at the flashplayer32pp issue and disable that popad provider.

Are you blind or what?

I asked few days ago about "Put Serbia to Tier 4" and you ignoring me?? What a crap service!!
You could have reminded me in a more friendly manner or not used our service at all, both would have been fine but your attitude is not acceptable.
Tier 5 added + Serbia is now on Tier 4.

Back