Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you run your own website we can help update all rockfile links for any blog or forum software. Or you can just use our JS code. And if someone is using link management services, you can contact the service provider and ask them to update all rockfile links from .eu to .co and I think they will be cooperative.

There are a few webmoney payments still pending, all pending payments will be issued with the next payments that will be generated on November 15th due to the interruption happened this month that made us super busy. We're doing our best to issue the payments as soon as possible.

We've issued PayPal and Payza payments for this month because users have been waiting for a long time, but they're still not available for new payouts. We recommend changing to Webmoney or Bitcoin for now.

11.jpg

Webmoney ???

hi guys, this filehosting is really great, the only small problem and that from storage limited only 3 tb ... if it would give at least 10tb or unlimited it would be great, now that the 4k videos have been spared it serves a lot of storage sweep .. .

No activation mail yet.
If your account still not active, please open a ticket.

all my uploads to the files are gone, I'm not the site owner but just a webmaster publishing news, if you pay now earned $ 9 I will continue to work with you, user TIOL
Files are removed for inactivity or due to abuse reporting. You should exceed the minimum payout to get your payment.

One server had an issue and it was taken out of service to avoid service interruption then it has been fixed and back to service again.
You should be able to upload normally now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back