RIP Videospider.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlove

Premium Member
For all who rely on embed services, the web's oldest API embed has been discontinued.

Is there any future for this or don't you think your auto embed site will last long?

36 comments
What a disgrace that service. Even on ninjastream with adblocker I got tons of ads. Popups, notifications.

Also, got an unsolicited spam email from them... quite a coincidence ...:hot_pepper:

What a disgrace that service. Even on ninjastream with adblocker I got tons of ads. Popups, notifications.

Also, got an unsolicited spam email from them... quite a coincidence ...:hot_pepper:

What an disgrace that they want some form of compensation and they dont give you everything for free.

#savetheuser
#Moneydontbringhappiness
#BeHappyThatIUseYourService!!1111

What is that for a stupid observation?

Of course, there is nothing with compensation for these services, but there is a difference between fairness and greed.

Probably that's what brought videospider.in down. Who's going to sit through upto 10 or more popups?

Same with file hosts (look in the mirrow) that compress so much, the final encoded video looks like shit.

I think right now 2embed.ru (in combination with Moviewp) is the easiest integrated embed service at the moment.

flixtor.ml

Update: just tried the sample of superembed.stream.

Doodtream gave 4 visible popups and 25 ads were blocked by adblocker.

2embed ru only gives 2 popups and not even on all embeds.

I saw you use my theme nulled :confounded:
don't use that sh*t, i made the theme public on github.

Code:
https://github.com/VincenzoPiromalli/moviewp

Nah ... got it from your link here on WJ so not nulled. Installed with the key you provided.

The plugins are another matter. You didn't provide those so I had to get them from biabato. It seems that the theme without plugins doesn't work.

Please tell me where I can get legit plugins.

I am utterly confused ?

Last edited:
uninstall everything and use the new version of the theme and plugins available for free on github
you want to scam me? 255.00 euros
IBI6UbC.png

Code:
==== Movies ====
Example Imdb : curtstream.com/movies/imdb/tt9731682/
Example Tmdb : curtstream.com/movies/tmdb/580532/
List of Movies : curtstream.com/myadmin/dbmvs/movies/
List of Latest : curtstream.com/movies/list/latest/
List of Links : curtstream.com/movies/list/imdb/
List of Links : curtstream.com/movies/list/tmdb/
==== TV-Show ====
Example Imdb : curtstream.com/series/imdb/tt0108778/1/1/
Example Tmdb : curtstream.com/series/tmdb/1668/1/1/
List of Series : curtstream.com/myadmin/dbmvs/series/
==== Custom URL ====
Basic -> Basic Settings-> Your Custom URL
cname : sweetheart.hyperswtich.ir

you cheater will you become a rich man to keep my money? keep away from this scammer fr0zen.shop and sellix.io/fr0zen. he will asked you for advance payment through BTC and will disappear after payment.
Post automatically merged:

you cheater will you become a rich man to keep my money? fr0zen is big scammer don't pay him for anything he will disappear after payment

don't pay him advance through BTC he fr0zen is big scammer, he will disappear after payment. fuck you fr0zen

I can also share fr0zen scamming screenshots here
I also got scammed 255.00 euros , I tried warning, but my posts are not showing https://www.wjunction.com/threads/scammer-fr0zen-255-00-eur.255601/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back