1. chick

chick Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    YourLastHost and HostingSource servers were advised to have a deal with in terms of buying a server and I wonder which one is better to buy and why?

2. breeze_host

breeze_host Active Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Which Web hosting plan are you looking for? and what location you would prefer?

3. cherin

cherin Member

Aug 1, 2017
    I would suggest you to check with scopehosts DDoS protected servers from different locations, Quality and quick service. Have a look on the hosting plans and services

4. coaloretacos

coaloretacos Member

May 6, 2015
    Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

5. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    OP, You need a Server so you should know what you need more than anyone else if i am not wrong.

6. eski-kerman

eski-kerman Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Servers from limeisp.com are worth your attention.
    They are DDoS protected and cost not much. They provide a personal touch - which is why most of the offers are for managed servers, including backup and monitoring.

7. geekmicro

geekmicro Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

8. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Servers from hostsailor.com and rackend.com can be good for you because their prices are low and servers are well-balanced and supported perfectly well.