Status
Not open for further replies.
As you chose to ignore me for pointing out the same thing about speed units, as I see many others have done here, aswell as facts about hosts that are still wrongly presented on your site, I will add it here.

The link you provided me as proof for Uploaded total storage, was still about purchaseable backup-space, and even if it was about storage you're still wrong...you have 10gb and not 100gb of free permanent non expiring backupspace as free & premium user alike, while (Total) storage within the 180 days retention policy are unlimited.
Min.payment are not done at 20$, but at 50€ = ~60$
They don't pay via Payoneer, but via Amazon (DE & US variants), Bank (SEPA countries only), Webmoney & Bitcoin.

Honestly there's not much In depth about your site, if you choose to openly reject the majority of your potential userbase, based solely on your own obsession with rather outdated measurements, aswell as keeping wrong informations which you choose not to update, in what seems to be random acts of temper tantrums & retaliation against people who's trying to help you by suggesting means to make your site more "novice" friendly, simply because this group will always be the largest segment of basicly any site, business or anything else in this world (even if everyone who have suggested this, has clearly shown to be more than competent of knowing exactly how it works)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back