Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

I have reported many times using the "Report Issue" feature under the "Community" tab.

We know that some moderator reads the issue and takes an action.
I feel that for the same the moderator should reply back with a pm to the "reporter" so that he/she can be satisfied that his/her pm was read and the relevant actions were taken.

Want an admin or super moderator reply to it.

6 comments
We do not ignore reports unless they are deemed inappropriate. Reports are generally made on members using the community tab and I personally think that once the reporter has reported the member, then thats their part down. We try doing our jobs to the best ability we can and sometimes (yes - you read right!) we can make mistakes. Actions taken are generally viewed by all members of staff and if one thinks that the action was too harsh we'd either have a discussion on it or revert the action (and vice versa if the action was too soft).

To report a member of staff please follow the below instructions.

A member of the blue group:
Please PM a super moderator to report a moderator in the blue group. Generally we work out things with blue moderators.

A member of the green group:
Please PM the administration team (that's Capone, Loget or eLight). They would review the issue and contact us regarding the issue.

Oh, and if you report a member of staff using the community tab I can assure you that it will not be deleted as we (staff) wouldn't delete reports that were/are aimed on us (whether it be myself, LifeTalk, Mindy, Sp32 or robert420 etc). The administration team trust us with the privileges they gave us and we don't like breaking their trust ;)

Last edited:
It would take forever to send a message to the reporter once the report has been handled.

I can not see a single good reason to forcibly sending hundreds of private messages every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back