Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say there is not one shred of proof, you are mistaken. I have proof that I have seen with my very own eyes. I can never forget that day no matter how corrupted I or the world around me becomes.

This is the basic flaw in understanding the world around you. As soon as your brain can't understand something, you pull God out of your pocket to stuff the hole in your knowledge, and substitute something at that moment that you can't explain. Problem is, that you don't want someone breaking your illusion, so you keep that explanation for yourself, without trying to find a real answer.

I do like reading the bible, and I do believe in a lot of it. But that doesn't mean that I have to believe in "Religion".

Bible is book of Christianity, hopefully you finally realize what Christianity and Christ have incommon.

Religion again, in my opinion was a tool created for control and manipulation.

Well, you figured all out, all you have to do now, is to figure that Christ, Christianity, and Grand book came from the same pen.

Man creates character for book, calling him Jesus, putting in a book, called Bible, getting readers (believers-followers), called Christians. Tadaah, mystery solved. That's how every religion started. Except that some stories are written in the stone, instead of paper.

This is the basic flaw in understanding the world around you. As soon as your brain can't understand something, you pull God out of your pocket to stuff the hole in your knowledge, and substitute something at that moment that you can't explain. Problem is, that you don't want someone breaking your illusion, so you keep that explanation for yourself, without trying to find a real answer.

That's not true at all, this is where your perception is skewed and distorted by the world around you. There are many unexplained events that I do not attribute to god. Even though god created everything that we have and see, I do not sit there and say hmmm GOD did this. There are events that are created by men, as a result of the abilities and knowledge gained through the process of the brain which was ultimately crafted by GOD. Let us not forget that we are nothing more than complex machines. Our very creation shows that in order for us to exist, we were programmed and created. A molecule or bacterial bit did not create this human being (me) sitting here replying to you with intellectual responses such as this. It's just not possible. Even though Science tries to argue the fact that indeed it is possible, it just simply isn't. There are too many various species, a beautiful eco-system, planets, stars, universes, and mysterious things that we can't explain to be attributed from the original spark of creation. It's just not possible. And for you to think that it is, and to assume that I pull "GOD" out of my pocket like he's a piece of gum is an abomination.

Bible is book of Christianity, hopefully you finally realize what Christianity and Christ have incommon.

Bible is also the book of the Muslims (old testament), Jews (old testament), Christians, Catholics, Mormans and many more. I am not a muslim, I am not a jew, I am not a catholic, I am not a morman. I would consider myself a Christian in modern times, but when I call myself a Christian it just signifies the fact that I believe in Jesus Christ + GOD. I do not understand where you are failing to grasp the part where I don't believe in religion or what it stands for. Religion is a method to reap financial gains, create wars and have utmost control. Again, in all of Jesus Christ's teachings he did not one time declare a Church, he did not one time declare a Religion. All of these things happened after he departed. I follow the teachings of Jesus, and believe in GOD. I don't have to be a part of any religion to believe in these things because Jesus Existed before a religion or church was created in his name. Do you understand now?

Well, you figured all out, all you have to do now, is to figure that Christ, Christianity, and Grand book came from the same pen.

Again your lacking some very valuable knowledge here CV. The historic Texts, Tablets, etc did not come from the same pen. In fact, most of the stories were from thousands of people documented over various lands and some were published and some were not. The vatican holds on to a lot of Jesus's teachings that they have yet to release to the public (which is horse crap). The bible was written over the course of thousands of years, some of the text for instance "Genesis" was actually written some 8,000 years before Jesus walked the earth. So if one man wrote this, he must have been nearly 10,000 years old :rofl:.

Man creates character for book, calling him Jesus, putting in a book, called Bible, getting readers (believers-followers), called Christians. Tadaah, mystery solved. That's how every religion started. Except that some stories are written in the stone, instead of paper.

Man didn't create a "character". There are far too many eye witness accounts and various stories told by millions of people during that time to even dare attempt to say Jesus was imaginated. That there in itself shows how far you will go to protect your belief of nothing.

It's impossible to get through to someone like you because you have such a narrow close-minded view on life. You believe man over your creator. You believe that you exist only here and parish into oblivion. You believe that man reigns supreme in the entire world and nothing exists but "us". It's absolutely mind boggling that someone who has even the remotest sense of intelligence such as you could think such a thing.

We should all be blessed and give praise to GOD the Lord Almighty for breathing breath into our lungs.

Last edited:
Man didn't create a "character". There are far too many eye witness accounts and various stories told by millions people during that time to even dare attempt to say Jesus was imaginated. That there in itself shows how far you will go to protect your belief of nothing.

Which you read in same book, written by same people who created Jesus as book character... Trustful source, I say.

It's impossible to get through to someone like you because you have such a narrow close-minded view on life.

I am actually the one with open mind, ready to listen P R O O F S of something.
Not only mumbo jumbo about God, I see 0 evidence of the existence of the such. I refuse to believe for the sake of believing, just because you would call me this or that. You pull the logic out of nowhere, and that's not a logic. For you 0+0=1 for me its =0

BECAUSE I have intelligence, logic tells me it's irrational, deliusional, and insulting to believe in something written inside book, that got changed many times during the course of time, to believe in a book, that is a cause of so many deaths during history of mankind, that is cause of biggest deception ever made to human kind, to believe there's afterlife, hell and heaven, to believe that every man have it's own 'perception' of what God is, and what isn't, and everyone thinks he's the one who's right. There's no 2 mans on Earth, that would 100% agree on every single point of any possible religion in existence.

I do not fill gaps in my knowledge with God. If I don't understand something, that's exactly what it is, I don't understand something, and I accept it that way. I don't preach how it's Gods act, just because I can't explain something. You think you MUST know everything, and you are some sort of supercreature, that MUST have answer on everything. Your brain is limited, mine too. Brain is like a computer, it can stretch as much as there's computing power and data in it. But can't go over it's limits. And we weren't born with all the knowledge there is. Depending on our curiosity, we'll receive wanted informations, unwanter noise too. But you can't go over your capacity, you can't upgrade your brain to understand everything there is, at once, in one person. almost 7 billion brains there is, and we all work together to know where we came from, and how everything began. I am sure there's no single being on this planet, that ever lived, that didn't think of that at least once. And everyone, has it's own theory about it, vision. Now, where the science comes in, is, that it doesn't care what's your opinion on something. It doesn't care what you believe in. It collects data by observing, experimenting, observing, repeating experiments, and collecting data. It's not a religion, so comparing it with such, is a flaw in reasoning. It's not based on what you believe, it's based on raw data, and observation. God is based on belief, and exists only inside your imagination, and is not sharing same material world with us. It came in your head, from someone's mouth. That's how religion spreads. Religion made claims that Earth was/is flat. So, what happens, and how you describe that earth is not flat, but round? Did religion tried to pull deception, did religion lied? What gives you the base, to believe to someone, who's caught in so MANY lies that any part of it, is true? You have to be naive, to further believe to a liar, once he lied to you, and complete idiot to believe to someone, who lied to you so many times.

There are far too many eye witness accounts and various stories told by millions of people during that time to even dare attempt to say Jesus was imaginated.

There's no millions of witnesses, where did you read that? In some Christian publication? It's a lie created around a character, to increase the amplitude of lies, to support that story. You are talking about everything like you were in Jesus pocket when/if ever he lived and walked the Earth. You are using, and reading same propaganda, as literature, that is claiming that Jesus was a living person in the first place.

The historic Texts, Tablets, etc did not come from the same pen.

No, they came from another religion, that is 5000 years older than Jesus himself. There's at least 10 characters, sharing the same/similar story over the course of 5000 years.

Buddha
Chrishna
Odysseus
Romulus
Dionysus
Heracles
Glycon
Zoroaster/Zarathustra
Attis of Phrygia
Horus

We're talking about stories of Pagans, that are dating way before they are calling him Jesus. Jesus had names and names over the history.
Read all of their stories, and pick any that you are willing to believe in. It's the same fictional character, that got some new acts in his novel, and lost some other, to adopt the time, when story was being told.
Jesus is not original character at all, it's nothing but plagiarism of myths and stories that already existed, with changed few parts so they fit that time. All those stores actually date from time, when people believed that Sun is something other than celestial body, a star. They didn't had explanation to something, so it had to be bigger than them. It brought and took them day, something with that power, is superbeing. Etc... you know how it goes with uneducated people.

Seriously, in modern time, you are believing in a story that mother can be virgin.

This might help you, but I doubt: http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/kersey_graves/16/

What you need to understand, that 1000+ years ago, bible was advertised to be written by divine inspiration. Once errors are found in it, story changed, so propaganda machinery switched their story, and said it was written by many people. So, if it's written by many people, there's nothing divine in it. It's a story like anything else. Hows a book of god that needs to be truth and nothing but a truth, contains errors? Such as talking snake, people walking on water, water turning into wine, people living for 900 years, and I could go on and on and on and on....so, where Jesus fits in all this as truth? Or any other god, in any other bible whatsoever?

I don't really know what I can add here but my opinion of the existence of God and things recently changed when I read this fictional novel series, 'The Shiva Trilogy' by Amish.
Before reading, I did not even believe that Gods exist and still after reading I don't but may be, MAY BE, the stories might be true? Well, of course they have been tampered and exaggerated and what not! But there might have been a HUMAN BEING who did some very good things that people started worshiping him and overtime his deeds and work have been exaggerated to such an extent that we, the people of now, dismiss it.
I strongly suggest anyone who has the time to read 'The Shiva Trilogy'. It's certainly among the best I've read. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back