Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

The question is simple Religion vs Science?

Discuss away, keep rules in mind

Thanks

Last edited:
26 comments
Yea this thread should be closed. To put GOD vs. anything is an insult and an abomination.

"Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see".

Scientists are idiots, and people who believe that word for word garbage is a newb. A lot that science has to say is correct and a lot is wrong. They didn't walk with the dinosaurs and they weren't here when the world or universe was created, that's for damn sure. Yet they know how everything happened. The day they can tell me how the pyramids were built, then we can start talking about how the world was created (maybe).

God help the ones who have no hope in their souls, for they are lost.

Difference between science and religion, is that science can be corrected when mistakes are found, and there's room for upgrades, while in religion that is not the case. Religion crawled out from caves, and prehistoric ages, when man didn't know better, and only falsely adopts in to time, when 'stories' are being told, and is adopting through modernizing (read inventing new deceptions). At first, Earth was flat, according to religion. Claiming it was round, would get your head rolling on the ground, probably heads of all your relatives and descendants too. Religion always had troubles accepting the truth, because it was believed it is the only and ultimate truth, while in fact it's the biggest lie ever told. Something that is truth doesn't change over the course of time.

Religion doesn't understand how science works, and considers science a threat.

You can't separate God from religion. If you believing in God, you are religious. So, talking about one is talking about both at the same time. Also, religion, as it is, hypocrisy at it's best, doesn't require from you to visit church or anything, everyone have it's own tradition, everyone believes, and acts by his own rules. That's what religion is.

Btw, your mom and dad had sex one night (or day) and made you.

There are many scientists who believe in some sort of creator/god (who created the universe for example), but reject any form of religion. Vice-versa: Religion does work without a god.

You can't separate God from religion. If you believing in God, you are religious. So, talking about one is talking about both at the same time. Also, religion, as it is, hypocrisy at it's best, doesn't require from you to visit church or anything, everyone have it's own tradition, everyone believes, and acts by his own rules. That's what religion is.

Btw, your mom and dad had sex one night (or day) and made you.

I don't believe in Religion. When Jesus Christ walked the earth he didn't proclaim and decree that people should go to "Church" to praise God and be holy. He just said "this is the way you should live your life, this is how you should treat people", and laid out fundamental basic solid laws that are common sense.

Also another common sense aspect is that there is a GOD.

Everything comes from something. Without the creation of matter, there would be no matter to be created, period. There is a creator out there. His name in our world is GOD.

Learn it, read it, weep with joy.

God is real.

When Jesus Christ walked the earth he didn't proclaim and decree that people should go to "Church" to praise God and be holy. He just said "this is the way you should live your life, this is how you should treat people", and laid out fundamental basic solid laws that are common sense.

Were you got this info from?

Jesus Christ didn't create Christianity. It was creator for him by man after he departed.

You will find no scriptures that have Jesus saying anything about a church or about a religion.

His intentions were to have things documented, but man took it a step further and commercialized and incorporated who he was. Essentially for a controlling and profiting aspect. Which was quite a success obviously.

I don't think you should have a mandatory minimum tithe, I don't think you have to go to church, and I don't think you have to believe in a religion.

The easiest way for me to say this is... I believe in what the world calls the Christian Religion. I believe in Jesus Christ and all of his teachings and God. I do not believe however that I must attend church, tithe, and some of the readings in the bible I also have issues with. So the bible itself, since it was clearly tampered with is an issue for me. However, most of the teaching that I can find of Jesus Christ seem to be thorough and true and I believe whole hearted in him as well as GOD.

Sorry for the confusion. This is a touchy subject.

Christ, part of religion, not a separate entity that has nothing to do with it. God, part of religion, not separate entity that has nothing to do with it. Religion,the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods. Bible, part of Christianity, which, if it wasn't made, you would have no idea about that story, about jesus, god, or anything. It's a belief system. God exists for you only because you believe it exists. However, this doesn't mean there's a real proof of existence, just because you believe in him so hard, that you would kill someone over it. When it comes to the actual evidence, not one single shred of evidence was EVER presented by religion, to support it.

Lemme summarize this for you again, religion, belief in god. Can't be separated.
Going to church is nothing but tradition, a part of religion that was inherited from ancient times. In the past YOU HAD to go to church, to prove your devotion. Now you don't because there's tons of people who are self aware.

The only proof that I need is what I saw with my own eyes.

There's no way you or the entire world if against me could convince me otherwise.

When you say there is not one shred of proof, you are mistaken. I have proof that I have seen with my very own eyes. I can never forget that day no matter how corrupted I or the world around me becomes.

Jesus is more real than you or I, and that's a fact.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also if the bible wouldn't have been created, the teachings of Jesus still would have been documented and released somewhere from then till now.

Religion is separate, and it's easy to see where the line draws. Everything that Jesus said and preached is what I believe in. I do like reading the bible, and I do believe in a lot of it. But that doesn't mean that I have to believe in "Religion". I believe in Jesus Christ and God. I don't believe in tithe, and I certainly don't believe I have to go to Church in order to show my faith. Religion again, in my opinion was a tool created for control and manipulation. When you set aside the teachings of Jesus and GOD, there is absolutely no room for control or manipulation.

It's pretty simple actually.

Dude. Jesus = Christianity = Religion. Religion, believing in God (it's a description of belief system regardless of what you believe in). Christianity, name of specific religion, just like . Jesus, part of Christianity. Whole Christianity is based on that. Hindu = religion = Gods Shiva / Krishna / Vishnu / Ganesh

I believe in god but do not follow any religion. Believing is god might be part of religion but I do not follow any religion, I just simply believe in god. Idk if that made any sense.

You wouldn't know about concept of 'God' if there wasn't someone talking about it. You are not born and setup by default to believe in God. Ofcourse, there's always people just believing in 'god', something they can't describe. Or have personal 'vision' of what it is. If it was real, for real, there would be ONE religion, and without exception, everyone would be follower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back