Status
Not open for further replies.

Slider324

971849Imagen_00.png

Hi to all in Wjuction i share to all my tool now, enjoy and dont forget say thanks, this tools help to search the info for some movies really fast, can add images for plot, info, screen shot etc, put code and image automatic for the info, edit the data whit some bbcodes in editor, add more info whit the button more, show the result in bbcode or html, and save the data is really easy to use.

Don't need open any webpage to update the program say to you if have one update and download automatic

Donations:

If you can help me with a little donation to continúe developing and making best options for my tool is welcome, but you can only say thanks and I'll be happy

Paypal:

Code:
hector_sosa@rocketmail.com

Webmoney:

Code:
WMZ: Z409119908885
WME: E915121016746

Changes:

Code:
v8.2

*Added Auto Updated to start the program
   *Added Option Language and Format
   *Fixed Some Buttons
   *Fixed Some Code
   *IMDB Progress 85%
   *etc..

Screen Shots:

830066Imagen_00.png

286202Imagen_00.png

Video:

[video=youtube;JiL4faa00xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiL4faa00xk[/video]

Download:

PD: If share my tool please don't remove this link :)):

Code:
http://slider324.altervista.org/5t3wrt2rtfg56u67uijg4ed5gv56hj76e/MovieInfo_V8.2.zip

Last edited:
17 comments
First, good job!!

I would like to suggest to you something about asking donations, it's great to ask for them and even good but it's better to tell what is this software is good in, tell the users where how and why would it help them and then ask for some donations if the users like it.

First, good job!!

I would like to suggest to you something about asking donations, it's great to ask for them and even good but it's better to tell what is this software is good in, tell the users where how and why would it help them and then ask for some donations if the users like it.

Jejeje ok i try to updated the post whit some litle info about of donations, thanks for the suggestions Gosh

but how to change the language to english

PS: each time i try to search, it gives me error (no result)

Last edited:
Archivo-->Opciones-->Search Idioma and select English

but how to change the language to english

PS: each time i try to search, it gives me error (no result)

can say me you error or can put one image please

Last edited:
selected "Ingles" but it restarted the app, but nothing changed !

PS: also changed from the file "option.txt" but still nothing changed !

i gave up

2l5bOdu.png

Last edited:
ok i understand jejeje i make a new version, fixed this error, only in this version change the lang to search in FilmaFynity but now, can change the lang to all tool, please wait the new version and sorry for the error and thanks for say me this error :D

ok i understand jejeje i make a new version, fixed this error, only in this version change the lang to search in FilmaFynity but now, can change the lang to all tool, please wait the new version and sorry for the error and thanks for say me this error :D

ok :)

+

is it possible to add options, to remote upload cover to "directupload.net" and "imgur" ?

also, why searching "IMDB" not working ?

ok i have this option to upload to one server the images in old version but remove for litle errors, now i try to make best code, IMDB have 90% Finished and i try to add Myanimelist to site list, please if any have another site to search movie, music, game etc info please post here all ideas so good for me :D

ok i have this option to upload to one server the images in old version but remove for litle errors, now i try to make best code, IMDB have 90% Finished and i try to add Myanimelist to site list, please if any have another site to search movie, music, game etc info please post here all ideas so good for me :D

xrel.to
gamespot
ign

game-debate.com in possible optios to add jejeje

Finished new Desing now working in fuctions etc.. jejeje

242173Sin_títul.png

Last edited:
Can you add adult? If you don't mind

excaliburfilms
adultdvdmarketplace
adultdvdempire

Please also add English. Dont understand a thing :)) Me no espanol senor

ok my friend here the official facebook page to updated the progress

Any can make a free logo and icon for the tool??

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/movieinforeload

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back