Status
Not open for further replies.

thehww

Hello

If anyone is interested in a dooplay license lifetime purchase per domain kindly contact me. I am providing a lifetime lease. 9 Slots Available

ItemLicense Details
DooPlay– RegularStatus: Active
Expires: Never
Activations: 1 / 10
Manage Sites

10 comments
Why ignore? Dooplay sells licenses for 80 bucks, so now explain how you can sell for 10 bucks.

Reported to a mod. I can't imagine Dooplay allows to resell activations.

Last edited:
Why ignore? Dooplay sells licenses for 80 bucks, so now explain how you can sell for 10 bucks.

Reported to a mod. I can't imagine Dooplay allows to resell activations.
you probably have a streaming website serving copyrighted stolen content.
You should report yourself to the local autorities first. you're doing probably more damage to copyright owners than him with his 80$.

2- 80$ right now gets you 10 licenses ? 10 licenses 10$ each is 100$ => 20$ profit

I have myself 10 licenses sitting for several years that i never used or never will. (and i bought them back when they cost like 40$)

So yeah, its financially profitable to sell them separate.

1 - Wrong Assumption: I don't have an illegal streaming site. But if I would, I would use WP Movie, which is a far better cms with optional auto embed. And it's free.

2 - You don't have 10 licenses. You have 10 activations.

3 - People paying to have a site included on your license will piggy back on your license. They will not get support, no updates (well, Dooplay 2.5.5 hasn't been updated in a year and for sure never will). And best of all, if you decide to withdraw somebody's site and resell to another person, you can do that. Buyers will NEVER be the owner of their cms.

4 - Do you really think doothemes allow license holders to resell their activations and make a profit on it?

Last edited:
1 - Wrong Assumption: I don't have an illegal streaming site. But if I would, I would use WP Movie, which is a far better cms with optional auto embed. And it's free.

2 - You don't have 10 licenses. You have 10 activations.

3 - People paying to have a site included on your license will piggy back on your license. They will not get support, no updates (well, Dooplay 2.5.5 hasn't been updated in a year and for sure never will). And best of all, if you decide to withdraw somebody's site and resell to another person, you can do that. Buyers will NEVER be the owner of their cms.

4 - Do you really think doothemes allow license holders to resell their activations and make a profit on it?
You probably never pirated any content too. you buy your blurays from the supermarket. what an absolute angel. i wish more people were like you.

I don't care what shitty cms you'll use for a field you have no experience in.
My point is, the guy has 10 "activations", if he wanna sell them 10$ per, its his choice.

And yes, for any future buyers out there : he could remove your site anytime he wants and you'll need to ask him for update files (Dooplay hasn't been updated in a year anyways).

You probably never pirated any content too. you buy your blurays from the supermarket. what an absolute angel. i wish more people were like you.

No ... I have Netflix, HBO etc. But I don't see the correlation between illegally reselling activations (which could be a scam for WJ buyers) and me potential watching pirated movies.

I don't care what shitty cms you'll use for a field you have no experience in.

Hmm ... have you seen the number of posts and likes .... I have no experience? Although I am not a pirate I have tons of experience in different like web design and programming.

My point is, the guy has 10 "activations", if he wanna sell them 10$ per, its his choice.
Yes, as long it doesn't become a scam or against the rules of WJ. And, because, WJ is a forum I have the right to deliver critical notes and protect fellow members.

And yes, for any future buyers out there : he could remove your site anytime he wants and you'll need to ask him for update files (Dooplay hasn't been updated in a year anyways).

What's the added value of this confirmation of someting I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back