Hindi Rebuild MusicMoviesLife.com - HD Movie, TV Shows, Songs and more Stream. Your Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Most Indian and NRI people love to watch movies in many was some using torrent with worthless speed and virus, some buy filesharing sites membership and end up looking for his favourite movie online hosted on his bought filesharing site membership, some buy leech sites membership and there is many other kind of people screwing time internet.
In few people actually do buy or download movies - which end-up loosing all HDD space or using pen drive to run the movie on TV or PSP4 or other devices - But the RESULT is using won resource just for 3hrs.

- Well, smart people do Streaming but if I talk about streaming sites - HELL! that's even worst. NETFLIX will push you to buy his series. HULU not available from most of the countries. BOXTV or Youtube may works but PAY-PER-VIEW and almost no download. Also there is countries issue + uploader copyrights and much more.

3KAl4HU.png

So that's why. I made a TURN ON CHANGE - I rebuild MusicMoviesLIFE.COM as per people needs

I can line up top 10 features of this site -
1. Site use 10Gbps Real dedicated network for streaming media.
2. No held back for streaming traffic - it's use CDN.NET for distribute (15 Locations).
3. 720p Stream or Download just by one click. Non-STOP and no held back.
4. Any human can upload video and stream and also embed videos hosed here at his site. It's under low objection zone.
5. Post comments or rate videos.
6. Mobile/iPad all applicable streaming or downloading.
7. Add your own avatar with your own channel page and share videos on your site.
8. Upload video file upto 1GB direct from the page.
9. Upload images and can create own gallery and can embed at your site or share it.
10. Everything for FREE OF CHARGE.
11. Most of the movies has eSUB applied.

This time I tried this on Indian network and Bollywood or Tollywood. Very soon we are going to lunge the Holywood Movie Stream site.

Please review my site. If you think I need to do some changes or anything like that - let me know here.

LOOKING FOR PREMIUM REVIEWER
We are also looking for premium reviewer. Who love the content and wanted to review the PRO-MEMBERSHIP and download in HD. Please contact me via INBOX here. I'll glad to offer you a month PRO MEMBERSHIP for FREE! :)

Thanks

I posted it yesterday. Already 46 views but not a single review :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back