RDP - FR/NL/USA now at 25% Discount - KwikServer

9 comments
Hello, I registered through google, the problem arises in that the login through google is disabled and the password recovery throws "The reset link you have followed is invalid. Please try again." so I can neither verify my account nor change the password. so I can not enter my account to see if the service I bought is active or not
Post automatically merged:

I received an email with my rdp login details, I was testing it and it works perfect without lagg. If I could solve the website login it would be perfect

Last edited:
Hello, I registered through google, the problem arises in that the login through google is disabled and the password recovery throws "The reset link you have followed is invalid. Please try again." so I can neither verify my account nor change the password. so I can not enter my account to see if the service I bought is active or not
Post automatically merged:

I received an email with my rdp login details, I was testing it and it works perfect without lagg. If I could solve the website login it would be perfect
May I have you registered email ID so that your issue could be resolved at the earliest ?

As a recent costumer, I have to say the support is very good and fast, plus they seem to fix everything really fast as well. I had an issue with Filezilla Server, and it was fixed in a matter of minutes.
Overall, I'm happy with the service! :)

Back