ProStream.to - $30 per 10k Views - Fast Encoding and Streaming | Official Support

LukaNS

Dobro majku mu kada ce te dodati opciju za titlove ,???
Translate
When will the subtitle option add you? You just promise, but you don't keep your promise

ProStream

Dobro majku mu kada ce te dodati opciju za titlove ,???
Translate
When will the subtitle option add you? You just promise, but you don't keep your promise
We try to do all the best, first we must ensure the:

1. Fluent streaming on servers.
  2. The stability of the files are not deleted.
  3. The payments of the users on time.

After which come the INVESTMENTS on site.

We promised to add, we will definitely add, but we do not immediately invest in everything needed for each user.

We cannot say exactly when, because we are in the plans for the acquisition of new servers.

Any changes made to the site all users will be notified here on forum and on mails.

We will try to add new plugins as soon as possible.

ProStream

Counting views Or download
Less than everywhere
Is anyone there?
That is depending where you post the videos, and is possible users to avoid our host because it is not known to them. The count are normal, and also we no have Shaving plugin on site to erase the views.

Cheers !

rusinsin

Maybe visitors avoid your host because they can't resume download after they changed their ip. With gounlimited, onlystream, videobin links, they can resume. There is my report.

ProStream

Maybe visitors avoid your host because they can't resume download after they changed their ip. With gounlimited, onlystream, videobin links, they can resume. There is my report.
Hello rusinsin

Yes i saw this error today and i fixed 1 hour ago.

Best Regards !

Berker

Hello Berker

What is wrong with this video ?
When it happened the maintenance that went out in the dashboard that several videos in a part of the server would not be available I began to have problems to visualize it like that I continue with the same problem, already they tried it some friends in other devices and it reproduces them but its load is quite slow, the first thing has to do with the cache?

Edit: I was try join since direct video url generated and video still in "connecting" but don't load and expire

Top Bottom