Propellerads scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazperz

A few weeks ago I received an invitation to start working with this adnetwork, I said that I only accepted payments by bitcoin and that I would not send my documents for privacy reasons.

All ok, the problem would be having to reach EUR 459.64 to receive payment by crypto, no problem for me, I accepted.

Now I wanted to withdraw my money and they only pay me if I send my documents (KYC)

They don't have a word and I think I've been tricked.

26 comments
Hello, I don't post anywhere except the KatFile topic.
But I know Propellerads and have worked with them for years!
Propeller is one of the best and one of the networks whose ads first made us grow
As for KYC procedures, they are completely transparent and secure we have nothing to fear, they are definitely not scam since the documents are confidentially processed just to ensure that your account is safe
The payments were always on time, and KYC is a normal process for a big ad network like this

Hello, I don't post anywhere except the KatFile topic.
But I know Propellerads and have worked with them for years!
Propeller is one of the best and one of the networks whose ads first made us grow
As for KYC procedures, they are completely transparent and secure we have nothing to fear, they are definitely not scam since the documents are confidentially processed just to ensure that your account is safe
The payments were always on time, and KYC is a normal process for a big ad network like this
Who told You "KYC is a normal process for a big ad network like this" except propellers ads there is no other ads company need your original document for KYC and this propellers ads we cannot trust. its not a google AdSense to verify our document. if we provide our original document it it leak to the authority then you can take a risk. and we never know

so my honest opinion If you guys has account then close it immediately.
Never trust Propellers ads company they might leak your document to police or authority

if they stop asking for KYC then it will be great

Please Note never share your document to anyone

every companies ask for KYC documents to know who they are working with, its normal process.

i have worked with them for past years and it was fine with me and i have legit company before. Please dont talk every ad networks bad easily.

if you dont like it, please choose another shady ad company.

every companies ask for KYC documents to know who they are working with, its normal process.

i have worked with them for past years and it was fine with me and i have legit company before. Please dont talk every ad networks bad easily.

if you dont like it, please choose another shady ad company.
Name the company who asked for KYC You are big layer Not every company only propeller ads

Please don't talk every ad networks bad easily. :- i did not said every Company is bad only propeller is bad and they can leak your document.

if you don't like it, please choose another shady ad company. this is what iam doing i am earning more then this propellers ads company and please don't mentioned all the ads company is shady company, Show some respect to the other company also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back